• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
83 replies to this topic | 644 praises

Posted 02 November 2017 - 05:33 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Cscbb, cum cum cum, your last thread tio lock, now you chu lai liao, I start one for you to welcome you back! 

I think here can  fight until throw towel or lay flat, if cannot tahan one can still call police, but policeman all change shift liao. 

Now here there is no pro-gov or anti-gov moderators, fight base on facts and own opinions, but I think better mind our language.  [laugh]

If you tio warning and moderation again, I am sure someone will have to follow tio warning and moderated with you, how can gang fight only one party go in right? Let's see who is going in with you.  [laugh]

Rolling rolling Action!!!  [laugh]  [laugh]

Eviilusion, you want to continue from where you guys stopped?  [:p]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 02 November 2017 - 05:40 PM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Oi, this necessary meh?

Let sleeping canines lie la.

Edited by Mason016, 02 November 2017 - 05:41 PM.

RH1667, Ender, Pinobii, Blueray and Beehive3783 praised this

Posted 02 November 2017 - 05:41 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Cscbb, cum cum cum, your last thread tio lock, now you chu lai liao, I start one for you to welcome you back!

I think here can fight until throw towel or lay flat, if cannot tahan one can still call police, but policeman all change shift liao.

Now here there is no pro-gov or anti-gov moderators, fight base on facts and own opinions, but I think better mind our language. [laugh]

If you tio warning and moderation again, I am sure someone will have to follow tio warning and moderated with you, how can gang fight only one party go in right? Let's see who is going in with you. [laugh]

Rolling rolling Action!!! [laugh] [laugh]

Eviilusion, you want to continue from where you guys stopped? [:p]

Dowan lar....the last exchange i kana warning! Once bitten twice shy!
Uncle2 praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 02 November 2017 - 05:46 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Dowan lar....the last exchange i kana warning! Once bitten twice shy!

aiya.. to be fair...  if u can ignore all those personal attacks that he dishes...  he does make sound arguments...   opinionated ... but sound

Ender, Beregond, Datsun366 and Solar praised this
Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 02 November 2017 - 05:53 PM

currypuff
  • Premium member
    currypuff
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Aiyoh... Need to buy pop corn again.... This month i broke liao lah....

Posted 02 November 2017 - 05:58 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

aiya.. to be fair... if u can ignore all those personal attacks that he dishes... he does make sound arguments... opinionated ... but sound

personal attacks i can counter....but when bring in family thats it liao!
I also believe he had brought out some good and valid points but he assumed too much and with loads of name-calling. People may just heed what he says if he sprinkles them with humble and better approach. I wont be engaging him....
Together We stand Alone

Posted 02 November 2017 - 06:03 PM

FourZero
  • Premium member
    FourZero
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Want to start a new thread urself do it properly lar. Don’t use ppl’s thread popularity n purpose n add add lar.

Hv a bit of standard.

Waste time. ☠️

N yes, I kapo one 🤓

Edited by FourZero, 02 November 2017 - 06:03 PM.

Mason016, Pinobii, Aaronlkl, Jamesc, Staff69, RH1667, Noob79 and 5 other members praised this
Live Well 😊

Posted 02 November 2017 - 06:05 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

:XD:

Tianmo really wu eng

Eviilusion praised this

Posted 02 November 2017 - 06:14 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

aiya.. to be fair...  if u can ignore all those personal attacks that he dishes...  he does make sound arguments...   opinionated ... but sound

I agree that the points brought up are somewhat sound. Analogy from food. $150 wagyu donburi, 1 served on a nice plate, 1 served just splat on the floor. Both still $150 wagyu donburi, but all will only eat the one on the plate.

If he used the plate, his food would be consumed by more.

SuPerBoRed and Terrylmt praised this
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 02 November 2017 - 06:14 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Unker Tianmo vying for thread of the month payout ......  :a-fun:  

No Holds Barred , I eat currypuff since got no  :a-popcorn:  

Jamesc praised this

Posted 02 November 2017 - 06:18 PM

Cscbb
  • Cscbb
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

For all you middle-class, white-collar, car-owning, hypocrite senior/mature worker gahmen bashers:

"Sound policies are usually tough. Otherwise, all populist governments would be successful. Soft options are a luxury that an artificial man-made country like Singapore cannot afford." LKY '96

"It's a frame of mind of a whole society... If you fail in HK, you blame your bad luck. You try harder. But in Singapore, it's not bad luck, it's bad government. Somebody has not been doing his job and therefore, you've been robbed." LKY '96

If you are in your 50s now, LKY was assessing the decade that had passed (most of us senior workers were entering the workforce since late 80s. We were grumbling then, and being a real pain in his eyes.

Datsun366 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 02 November 2017 - 06:22 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

There is no need to fan the flame again. This thread is unnecessary
Mason016, Jamesc, Aaronlkl and Beehive3783 praised this

Posted 02 November 2017 - 06:22 PM

Cscbb
  • Cscbb
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I agree that the points brought up are somewhat sound. Analogy from food. $150 wagyu donburi, 1 served on a nice plate, 1 served just splat on the floor. Both still $150 wagyu donburi, but all will only eat the one on the plate.

If he used the plate, his food would be consumed by more.

You are adult worker already. Most others are senior/mature workers. Somemore are males here, so can take it like a man. No need to speak like talking to children, right?

The real reason is that the truth hurts and when folks lose face, they reject all reason until they are sayang.

Throttle2 praised this

Posted 02 November 2017 - 06:26 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

For all you middle-class, white-collar, car-owning, hypocrite senior/mature worker gahmen bashers:

"Sound policies are usually tough. Otherwise, all populist governments would be successful. Soft options are a luxury that an artificial man-made country like Singapore cannot afford." LKY '96

"It's a frame of mind of a whole society... If you fail in HK, you blame your bad luck. You try harder. But in Singapore, it's not bad luck, it's bad government. Somebody has not been doing his job and therefore, you've been robbed." LKY '96

If you are in your 50s now, LKY was assessing the decade that had passed (most of us senior workers were entering the workforce since late 80s. We were grumbling then, and being a real pain in his eyes.

heng i am not considered senior/mature yet.

That is all.

Posted 02 November 2017 - 07:23 PM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I still in NS.

ORD 2018 [lipsrsealed]

Edited by Staff69, 02 November 2017 - 07:51 PM.

Aaronlkl, BanCoe, Uncle2, Pocy, Jamesc and Nlatio praised this
your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Posted 02 November 2017 - 07:25 PM

Datsun366
  • Datsun366
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Spaghetti noodles with tomato ketchup

Posted 02 November 2017 - 07:36 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Nbz.....suddenly all so young and dont qualify..😂😂😂

Edited by Eviilusion, 02 November 2017 - 07:37 PM.

Staff69 praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 02 November 2017 - 07:57 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

heng i am not considered senior/mature yet.

Yah
Highflyers will never be senior nor matured

Only people who lose their jobs (me) are senior and matured
Alrhough i am only 36yrs old

Ahahahahahha😆
Targetting to truly retire by 2028
Give away my CPF
Travel the world and smoke those Cubans!

Posted 02 November 2017 - 07:59 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Very busy no time to come in, did I missed somethings?

Posted 02 November 2017 - 08:16 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Tot you just passed PSLE ...... i mean Puberty School Leaving Sexams...... you are fully mature old'ready now  [laugh]  

I still in NS.

ORD 2018 [lipsrsealed]

Staff69, Carbon82 and Freeder praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: cscbb, chu, lai, liao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users