• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
9 replies to this topic | 70 praises

Posted 03 November 2017 - 01:13 AM

carloverguy2017
  • carloverguy2017
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Very simple DIY

1. Clean with #1 Wet packet

2. Clean with #2 Dry packet

3. Prime with supplied primer packet ( if provided )

4. Stick lower lip onto underside

5. Secure with screw

6. Sit back and admire.

Othello, Tianmo and Mits_jc praised this
It's PNE ! PLay Not Enough lah...

Posted 26 February 2018 - 03:54 PM

SZ_ford
  • SZ_ford
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Very simple DIY

1. Clean with #1 Wet packet

2. Clean with #2 Dry packet

3. Prime with supplied primer packet ( if provided )

4. Stick lower lip onto underside

5. Secure with screw

6. Sit back and admire.

was considering to install this as well, but i worried the rubber will look worn after long term use....

any review?

Posted 26 February 2018 - 04:47 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

dont.. the color will fade insanely after some time..

been there, done there..

Columbian78 and dcb praised this
bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 26 February 2018 - 05:22 PM

Columbian78
  • Columbian78
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I see these usually wear and tear very fast, cos they are soft. After a short while look quite battered. Go for proper ones if available for your car model else avoid.
dcb praised this

Posted 26 February 2018 - 06:09 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

They are many useless upgrade of aesthetic products.

This is one of them.
Columbian78, Carbon82 and dcb praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 26 February 2018 - 11:16 PM

carloverguy2017
  • carloverguy2017
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I've since removed them, not because of quality issues, but rather because aesthetically when i view from the side of the car, the front has a lower clearance than the sides.
Not wanting to add more skirting to the sides, i decided to remove it.

Edited by carloverguy2017, 26 February 2018 - 11:17 PM.

dcb praised this
It's PNE ! PLay Not Enough lah...

Posted 27 February 2018 - 07:59 AM

SZ_ford
  • SZ_ford
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

glad i didn't waste any money on this. 

dcb praised this

Posted 27 February 2018 - 09:56 AM

Optramagnum
  • Premium member
    Optramagnum
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Haha. I'm one of the idiot. Fixed up and removed it immediately. It looked kinda ugly on bumper which has curvy surface. Wasted about $40+.
dcb praised this

Posted 27 February 2018 - 09:58 AM

thebutcher
  • Premium member
    thebutcher
    5th Gear
    Author Image

SZ_ford Dont bother man. Mine looks like shit now. Some portions of the lip are sagging even though i got screws on.

Gonna look for a proper front lip soon.

Edited by thebutcher, 27 February 2018 - 10:01 AM.

dcb and xinz praised this

Posted 27 February 2018 - 10:55 AM

SZ_ford
  • SZ_ford
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

SZ_ford Dont bother man. Mine looks like shit now. Some portions of the lip are sagging even though i got screws on.

Gonna look for a proper front lip soon.

thanks, i'm driving a ford. damn hard to find parts. thought this might be an option since its universal.

haha thanks for the advice. 

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: hyundai, samurai, lower lip and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users