How to spend your time as a retiree

Victor68

Billionaire wouldn't choose here to retire because of the high costs of living. They only use it as a place to make more money before settling down elsewhere.

Rich people although very rich, still calculative in getting the most value back from their money.

Middle class folks like Merc280v6 love Singapore, how can rich folks not like Singapore. Security, low tax, a gobal and cosmopolitan city, connectivity... Among gobal cities, Singapore offers the lowest tax. For the super rich, what is a $300 meal and 50k COE when you can save millions a year in taxes....
  • Praise 1

Yes yes abalone but no sea cucumber. Never, never, never,

:XD:

cyezriwrvldx.jpg

bro.....the sea cucumber is said to be a natural healing agent. In Malaysia it is boiled in oil and the oil is good for healing injuries. Its called Minyak Gamat and sold as traditional ointment. I have personally used it and find it better than any western medicine when it comes to injuries as it makes the injury heals faster.
  • Praise 1

Middle class folks like Merc280v6 love Singapore, how can rich folks not like Singapore. Security, low tax, a gobal and cosmopolitan city, connectivity... Among gobal cities, Singapore offers the lowest tax. For the super rich, what is a $300 meal and 50k COE when you can save millions a year in taxes....

The rich is very mobile and realistic. 

Once they see opportunities in other countries, or living costs in those places brings more value to them, they move. 

There are many places that has good security (maybe a bit less then Singapore). low taxes, and global city. What these rich people have is the riches and they don't see just opportunities and values in only one place. They have the money to satisfy their insatiable appetites for more, regardless of where.  

• Praise 2

at least that cscbb fella put his name in his dislike.....ððð

you sure they are a group of ladies.....not lady look-alike.....ððð

bro i forgot to mention... he actually praised one of my posts

You know why there are less older citizens hanging around.......most have to work till 70 and then due to old age once they stopped have to be confined to an old folks home or at home on the bed....ðððð

You know that he may be typing from one... now old folks hm hv wifi

I want to go Batam....ððð

I’ll be on a tennis court still teaching tennis
  • Praise 1

bro.....the sea cucumber is said to be a natural healing agent. In Malaysia it is boiled in oil and the oil is good for healing injuries. Its called Minyak Gamat and sold as traditional ointment. I have personally used it and find it better than any western medicine when it comes to injuries as it makes the injury heals faster.

cyezriwrvldx.jpg

I don't mind putting oil on my skin

but no way am I sticking that thing in my mouth.  :a-panic:

:D

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

hah....your kakinang.....bff....boy friend forever...ððð

yah...hor....the japanese website hur?

So can kiss kiss Bro superbored with the kiss of life hor....ð¤ð¤ð¤

err thats not the way to use it as a healing agent!ððð....but if you already imagine it that way i wont want to argue on its purpose....ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£

noooo...... but anyway i am not his target audience haha...

Bro you started to sell koyoh ....... haha

hahaha.....i wished! This oil can oni be found here in Geylang. Across the causeway must go to traditional medicine store. Its really good......as its nearly 100% natural. When my daughter was younger we always had one on-standby......for wounds, sprains and other injuries! I too used it on my wrist when it hurts......

Walau ..... Geylang stretches a long way
  • Praise 2