Help dealing with Fu Ee Car

Robalic

Turbocharged

Wahaha....."2k" mileage and pads oredi badly worn? No need to see oredi can suspect it's an ex-PHV car w a tampered odo. No prizes for guessing coz it's an attrage afterall....

They din cheat okay!

Its 2k as a private car before convert to PHV mah.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Judging by the original question asked, I'm guessing TS is a novice buyer n used car dealer simply took maximum advantage

Maybe Buy 2nd Hand no need so high Downpayment.

Ya possible but since already decided to spent so much on a car, get one that is reasonable.

This car is a crap

Ya possible but since already decided to spent so much on a car, get one that is reasonable.

This car is a crap

Agreed,the Engine vibration is bad[3 cylinders],the finishing so bad.

to those that expressed ill negative comments to this simple thread :

1) you are ill brought up in your family

2) you are low class

I was only asking a simple question why have such a big negative reactions towards the issue I asked

3) I would like to thank Currypuff for highlighting that point and I personally spoke to C & C about this car and found out to have no issue at all with the mileage.

4) Even if i buy the car abit more expensive the money is mine and I feel good

5) Dealer is quite good assist quite alot

6) Its ok to have abit of flaws when buying used car as its not brand new, just need to have an open mind to accept the flaws and the flaws can be rectify not a big issue.

Anyways the world and the community is not very healthy, try to spread more positive vibes to create a healthier environment, if u are really so good at criticising, then be a man and go contest for election instead of being a keyboard warrior. 

• Praise 5
  • Dislike 4

Turbocharged

2) you are low class

I was only asking a simple question why have such a big negative reactions towards the issue I asked

3) I would like to thank Currypuff for highlighting that point and I personally spoke to C & C about this car and found out to have no issue at all with the mileage.

6) Its ok to have abit of flaws when buying used car as its not brand new, just need to have an open mind to accept the flaws and the flaws can be rectify not a big issue.

Anyways the world and the community is not very healthy, try to spread more positive vibes to create a healthier environment, if u are really so good at criticising, then be a man and go contest for election instead of being a keyboard warrior.

The most we did is the make fun of your purchase decision in a lighthearted way. We did not insult you or your family. Bringing yourself even lower to the level of insulting us and our family over petty issues goes to show how correct the remark you made about us actually applies more to yourself.

Telling us how good condition the car is or how good the dealer is doesn't stop the fact that its not a wise purchase decision when better deal could have been made.

• Praise 10

wah.... say we ill brought up and low class... lai liao lai liao..

in before flaming war

Gib chance la. He happy he got ripped off wor. Living proof that there's a sucker born every minute
  • Praise 4

The most we did is the make fun of your purchase decision in a lighthearted way. We did not insult you or your family. Bringing yourself even lower to the level of insulting us and our family over petty issues goes to show how correct the remark you made about us actually applies more to yourself.

Telling us how good condition the car is or how good the dealer is doesn't stop the fact that its not a wise purchase decision when better deal could have been made.

Is a GOOD BUY! That's what he/she wanna hear. Class 95 always the good stuff :D
  • Praise 1

Is a GOOD BUY! That's what he/she wanna hear. Class 95 always the good stuff :D

Is Gold 90.5, hahaha.

True, must a very good car since Uber are buying it.

• Praise 3

Is Gold 90.5, hahaha.

True, must a very good car since Uber are buying it.

We keep our opinion shut! Just say good buy can liao why say so much? Good buy good bye! :D

2) you are low class

U don't always get what you ask for. This forum is juz like the world outside fill with diff character.

If u can't accept any criticism, u could ignore it.

Grows out of your bubble

• Praise 6