Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
61 replies to this topic | 159 praises

Posted 04 November 2017 - 05:12 PM

Bebig
  • Bebig
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone seen a Renault Megan Convertible with car plate SJH1597C before?
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 04 November 2017 - 05:15 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I got better things to do.
Uncle2 praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 04 November 2017 - 07:07 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

No Head No Tail,look for it for what purpose.?,p/s tell us,see what can We help. :mellow:  [confused]

Fairlady.

Posted 04 November 2017 - 07:53 PM

Bebig
  • Bebig
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

No Head No Tail,look for it for what purpose.?,p/s tell us,see what can We help. :mellow: [confused]

Thanks. This was my old car. Sold it few years back but now I am looking for the car / owner to buy it back...

I got better things to do.

You didn’t have to be so mean...
Datsun366 praised this

Posted 04 November 2017 - 07:57 PM

Cauldron
  • Cauldron
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Left something in the secret compartment?

Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:03 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I believe can check if it's still registered on the same car with onemotoring portal. If not, it'll be finding the needle in the haystack.

Going to buy that number tomorrow just in case...
Kangadrool and Blueray praised this

Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:22 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think i saw but i forgot when and where

Hehe jk u can try ask stomp

Otherwise ask LTA, maybe can give phone number of the car owner

Edited by Thaiyotakamli, 04 November 2017 - 08:35 PM.

Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:22 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Thanks. This was my old car. Sold it few years back but now I am looking for the car / owner to buy it back...
You didn’t have to be so mean...

How old is the Car when you sold.?This is a rare Car maybe can find AD's help.?

Fairlady.

Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:37 PM

Bebig
  • Bebig
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Left something in the secret compartment?

Lol. Ssshhh.

I believe can check if it's still registered on the same car with onemotoring portal. If not, it'll be finding the needle in the haystack.

Going to buy that number tomorrow just in case...

Yes it is. Checked previously...

I think i saw but i forgot when and where

Hehe jk u can try ask stomp

Otherwise ask LTA, maybe can give phone number of the car owner

Saw it in bugis before...but didn’t manage to find the owner...

How old is the Car when you sold.?This is a rare Car maybe can find AD's help.?

About 4 years...so now think the car close to 9 years le...hoping to buy it back before current owner scrap it...

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:00 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I wonder what so special about this Car.?....so much problem in French Cars.

Fairlady.

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:01 PM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Maybe can give more details, like car colour, any special marking/sticker/decal etc?

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:08 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    6th Gear
    Author Image

TS must have been missing the car since he sold it. if problematic then he wont be searching for it now?
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:14 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

TS must have been missing the car since he sold it. if problematic then he wont be searching for it now?

Actually we must look forward,once sold never regret....esp Cars,5 years TS sold the Car,now even found maybe must likely in terrible condition.

Fairlady.

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:16 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Actually we must look forward,once sold never regret....esp Cars,5 years TS sold the Car,now even found maybe must likely in terrible condition.

that is true. we wont know what the current owner/s did to the car. anyway nowadays its more worth it to get a new car due to lower depre.
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:23 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    6th Gear
    Author Image

There are a couple of cabriolet around this age on sale in sgcarmart, why not go buy one from there? After all, you dont know how well the current owner takes care of your previous car , there is no diff you buy one from sgcarmart of any random owner.

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:30 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    6th Gear
    Author Image

There are a couple of cabriolet around this age on sale in sgcarmart, why not go buy one from there? After all, you dont know how well the current owner takes care of your previous car , there is no diff you buy one from sgcarmart of any random owner.

i think TS really left something very important in the car... 😂😂😂
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:40 PM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Are you certain that it is still registered to the same vehicle and not scrapped already, or recycled onto another vehicle?

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:46 PM

Bebig
  • Bebig
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Nothing special about the car...just that it’s my first car and the car plate is memorable...

Maybe can give more details, like car colour, any special marking/sticker/decal etc?

Thanks for asking. Silver. Think only one decal at the windscreen. Red car seat.

I just wanted to buy the car back and hold on to the number plate...

I just want the number plate...car is secondary. Even if I buy it back it is just to use as a 2nd car...

I know. But my main aim is the number plate...

i think TS really left something very important in the car... ððð

Lol. No photos or videos inside the secret compartment!

Are you certain that it is still registered to the same vehicle and not scrapped already, or recycled onto another vehicle?

Good question...the last time a friend of mine saw it (1-2 years back) it was still on the same car. It’s like trying to find a needle in the haystack...but just trying my luck...

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:50 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Nothing special about the car...just that itâs my first car and the car plate is memorable...
Thanks for asking. Silver. Think only one decal at the windscreen. Red car seat.
I just wanted to buy the car back and hold on to the number plate...
I just want the number plate...car is secondary. Even if I buy it back it is just to use as a 2nd car...
I know. But my main aim is the number plate...
Lol. No photos or videos inside the secret compartment!
Good question...the last time a friend of mine saw it (1-2 years back) it was still on the same car. Itâs like trying to find a needle in the haystack...but just trying my luck...

i see. so its the car plate no.

you can check onemotoring.sg to see whether the car plate is still registered to the same car.
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:53 PM

Dannnn
  • Dannnn
    1st Gear
    Author Image

How was the megane during the 4yrs of ownership?

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: renault, 1597, convertible and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users