Looking for SJH1597C

Bebig

How about buy back?

Now checking how to change license plate with the current owner...the car condition not so good...

how did you find it??

By luck! Haha. I was out at bedok buying lunch and when I was parking my car, it was just right there in front of me! So I waited till the owner appear to take his car!

Congrats!

Thanks!

Just in time for Xmas..ðð»ðð»

Exactly...but I’m still figuring out how to buy back the license plate only...

Congrats.

So are you buying back the plate alone or the whole car? [laugh]

Initially was thinking of buying back the car...but wife is against the idea...and the car condition really quite chui...so very likely will buy back the plate only, but trying to figure out how and the costs...

Can elaborate more for the benefit of all the concerned Bros here?

Itâs a basic courtesy u know or not...

Most of the forumers here are semi- retired ones n they treat each requests or enquiries seriously..

We need to close every case accordingly..

Lol. Sorry was busy last evening. Found it by stroke of luck. Was really giving up and there it was...just in front of me...! Now is just about buying back the plate...

Congratulations!

Thanks!

@Bebig Tell us full story. We deserve to know.

Hey UncleAtas, as mentioned to the rest...it was really by luck. No bros mentioned to spot the car, and it really literally just appear in front of me. Can’t believe my luck at all.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Now checking how to change license plate with the current owner...the car condition not so good...

By luck! Haha. I was out at bedok buying lunch and when I was parking my car, it was just right there in front of me! So I waited till the owner appear to take his car!

Thanks!

Initially was thinking of buying back the car...but wife is against the idea...and the car condition really quite chui...so very likely will buy back the plate only, but trying to figure out how and the costs...

Lol. Sorry was busy last evening. Found it by stroke of luck. Was really giving up and there it was...just in front of me...! Now is just about buying back the plate...

Thanks!

Hey UncleAtas, as mentioned to the rest...it was really by luck. No bros mentioned to spot the car, and it really literally just appear in front of me. Can’t believe my luck at all.

Congrats!! But you're not off the hook yet hor.

Once you transfer and get everything sorted out. Post photo of the plate with ur current car den can close case here..

NPNT.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Do you want the plate on your current car, i.e. the one where you parked in Bedok to find your old one?

If you don't want the current plate number, then can consider doing a number plate replacement: https://www.onemotoring.com.sg/content/onemotoring/en/lta_information_guidelines/maintain_vehicle/replacement_of_vehicle.html

Best to call LTA and double confirm.

Congrats!! But you're not off the hook yet hor.

Once you transfer and get everything sorted out. Post photo of the plate with ur current car den can close case here..

NPNT.

Haha sure I will!

Do you want the plate on your current car, i.e. the one where you parked in Bedok to find your old one?

If you don't want the current plate number, then can consider doing a number plate replacement: https://www.onemotoring.com.sg/content/onemotoring/en/lta_information_guidelines/maintain_vehicle/replacement_of_vehicle.html

Best to call LTA and double confirm.

Thanks. I don’t want the current one...will call LTA tomorrow!

I found it!!!

Anyway, after u settled all the documentations..

Pls kindly give us an executive summary of the whole damn story..

No ifs or buts hor..

Nowadays, really too many Siao Lang cases here..

We want to analyze all the solved cases for better understanding n archives all success stories..

Pls kindly understand..

Thanks.

• Praise 7

Thanks!

Exactly...but Iâm still figuring out how to buy back the license plate only...

Thanks!

Hey UncleAtas, as mentioned to the rest...it was really by luck. No bros mentioned to spot the car, and it really literally just appear in front of me. Canât believe my luck at all.

How old is that car ? If it is due for scrap soon, you can buy it at close to scrap price , scrap it and retain the license plate.

Alternatively, pay the current owner some money and swap a license plate with him. Dealers also have a way to transfer a neutral license plate to that car.

If you will to transfer the number to an existing car , it will cost you $1,000 or $1,300, i cant remember the exact amountm.

Hi all, as an update. I’m very close to changing the license plate back to my car. Pending paper work with dealer who bought the car from the owner I found. Dealer will charge admin fee of $400 plus all the transfer charges ($1,300 + $50)...

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Hi all, as an update. Iâm very close to changing the license plate back to my car. Pending paper work with dealer who bought the car from the owner I found. Dealer will charge admin fee of $400 plus all the transfer charges ($1,300 + $50)...

Wow, finally.

You really have the patience.

Supersonic

Hi all, as an update. Iâm very close to changing the license plate back to my car. Pending paper work with dealer who bought the car from the owner I found. Dealer will charge admin fee of $400 plus all the transfer charges ($1,300 + $50)...

congrats!

Wow, finally.

You really have the patience.

Lol. This is worth waiting for!

congrats!

Thanks bro!

Guys...the number is back home. =)

good for you

search well done!

congrats

Congrats.

Don't ever sell it. ð