WP chief Low TK to step down

Tianmo

Who, we won't be sure.

But let's hope that it will be more quality people who can continue to serve the residents well and keep things in check, although past few years, I think they can do more.

it is a steep learning curve for WP, and of course they can do more. same to the ruling party.

Imo..

The people responsible for the software and deliberate disappearing act was totally intent on destroying the TC in a scorched Earth policy, they should have been charged in court.

But having control of all state organs, they were able to get away Scott free and play a long game instead.

it will not be possible to track down the specific individuals. but definitely looks suspicious...

he step down means wat??

still in politics? still in wp??

or retire already??

sorry noob here.

i think retire from politics. maybe still in WP but not MP candidate. Edited by kdash
↡ Advertisement

TC thing is really another joke lah. wonder how many people out there support TC to be run by members elected into parliament concept. if it is a peivate condo, then BMSMA, if public then HDB strsight to the point nothing political. why keep mixing politics into daily life?

I fully support.. if don't vote ruling party, than ALL the state benefits of your estate will be deliberately with held.

BUT.. in return, I expect ALL your citizen obligations to the state also same lor.