19 year old jumps from flat after being jilted by ex bf

nuttyprofessor

RIP, much too young and just an ache in the heart to think of what the future may be, with a better b/f. Sincere condolences to the bereaved family.

Haiz. Not the first nor the last to die for love. It's difficult to handle love when one is too young/immature or venerable.

So many faces to love. So many ideas about love. So many expectations from love. And so difficult to let go of love.

It's blessed to love and be loved....hopefully mutually. But oftentimes, a thin line separates the intensity of love from hate.

Safe ride

Cherish the true love of your life.

• Praise 5

RIP, much too young and just an ache in the heart to think of what the future may be, with a better b/f. Sincere condolences to the bereaved family.

Haiz. Not the first nor the last to die for love. It's difficult to handle love when one is too young/immature or venerable.

So many faces to love. So many ideas about love. So many expectations from love. And so difficult to let go of love.

It's blessed to love and be loved....hopefully mutually. But oftentimes, a thin line separates the intensity of love from hate.

Safe ride

Cherish the true love of your life.

• Praise 2

It's sad but this incident also showed us how fragile life is.

We should all treasure what we have no matter what pain or discomfort we're going through because it only matters if you're alive.

• Praise 3

自古多情空余恨

多情往往留伤痕

单面情深伤自身

滚滚红尘了轻生

罪过罪过。

啊哈弥陀佛

19岁少女疑走不出情伤,清晨约见前男友后坠下丧命。父亲受访感叹说:“养了女儿19年,就这样没了,她太傻了……”

这起悲剧发生在昨天(11月5日)清晨5时许,地点是大巴窑8巷第225座组屋。死者是19岁的少女何倩宜。

据了解,死者与前男友清晨5点约谈后,不知何故想不开,从11楼坠下丧命。《新明日报》记者走访时,居民纷纷表示,清晨时分听见一声巨响,之后还传来了阵阵的嘶喊声,不少人因此被惊醒。

More at http://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20171106-808844

im wondering what is in the mind of the guy now? confused?  that guy needs to answer for this

RIP young lady, please open your eyes big big next time.

I hope you deserve a better partner next life,

• Praise 2

ååå¼¥éä½

im wondering what is in the mind of the guy now? confused? that guy needs to answer for this

Cannot blame him totally, he can't do much I think. I thought teenagers nowadays do not take relationships seriously or understand it better compare to older generation, didn't expect them be so extreme.
  • Praise 1

啊哈弥陀佛

im wondering what is in the mind of the guy now? confused?  that guy needs to answer for this

My chinese is bad. Did they give details of the relationship or just say that he broke up with her?

Cannot break up with girls meh? Like that 90% of all guys are in trouble already  :D

• Praise 1

The ex will be feel guilty for life. Girl is too young to understand what love is and takes relationship too serious. Sadly, this kind of things must go through a few rounds to understand. RIP.

• Praise 1

自古多情空余恨

多情往往留伤痕

单面情深伤自身

滚滚红尘了轻生

罪过罪过。

bro, you dripping with ink liao le........give you a tiger beer!

Although it's sibei cliched, 

"if you don't love yourself, please don't fall in love with anyone else"

very apt!

• Praise 2

19å²å°å¥³çèµ°ä¸åºæ伤ï¼æ¸æ¨çº¦è§åç·ååå ä¸ä¸§å½ãç¶äº²å访æå¹è¯´ï¼âå»äºå¥³å¿19å¹´ï¼å°±è¿æ ·æ²¡äºï¼å¥¹å¤ªå»äºâ¦â¦â

è¿èµ·æ²å§åçå¨æ¨å¤©ï¼11æ5æ¥ï¼æ¸æ¨5æ¶è®¸ï¼å°ç¹æ¯å¤§å·´çª8巷第225座ç»å±ãæ­»èæ¯19å²çå°å¥³ä½å©å®ã

æ®äºè§£ï¼æ­»èä¸åç·åæ¸æ¨5ç¹çº¦è°åï¼ä¸ç¥ä½ææ³ä¸å¼ï¼ä»11楼å ä¸ä¸§å½ããæ°ææ¥æ¥ãè®°è走访æ¶ï¼å±æ°çº·çº·è¡¨ç¤ºï¼æ¸æ¨æ¶åå¬è§ä¸å£°å·¨åï¼ä¹åè¿ä¼ æ¥äºéµéµçå¶å声ï¼ä¸å°äººå æ­¤è¢«æéã

More at http://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20171106-808844

What a sad news. She's so young and sweet.

May she RIP.

The ex will be feel guilty for life. Girl is too young to understand what love is and takes relationship too serious. Sadly, this kind of things must go through a few rounds to understand. RIP.

There was a case in my neighborhood too. The guy went to his gf's house to ask for patching back but was unsuccessful. He jumped at her block.
  • Praise 2

Sad for her parents.. Apparently it's getting common for young gen to seek for easy way out.. All I can pray for this dun happen to my family.. I can't say RIP... Cos she die, she just transfer the hurt to the ppl she love.. This is v selfish v unfilial.. I'm sad and angry  :TT_TT:  :veryangry: Got courage to die, y dun use the courage to live...? :a-no:

• Praise 5

Cannot blame him totally, he can't do much I think. I thought teenagers nowadays do not take relationships seriously or understand it better compare to older generation, didn't expect them be so extreme.

Yes boyfriend shouldn't bear the full blame. In fact parent should shoulder more of the blame with proper guidance and discipline.

Sad for her parents.. Apparently it's getting common for young gen to seek for easy way out.. All I can pray for this dun happen to my family.. I can't say RIP... Cos she die, she just transfer the hurt to the ppl she love.. This is v selfish v unfilial.. I'm sad and angry  :TT_TT:  :veryangry: Got courage to die, y dun use the courage to live...? :a-no:

dun blame her lah, i bet she regrets badly wherever she is now. This type of impulsive jump probably not due to long term depression, just that moment of silly thought.

• Praise 5

bro, you dripping with ink liao le........give you a tiger beer!

very apt!

Yo bro, we need to have a real tiger beer man, but have to wait until you more settle down with all the new happenings.  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I feel that the proliferation of online and social media may have contributed to some of this mindless act.

The world today seeks instant gratification. If we want something, we go online to buy and expect to have the goods tomorrow.  If we whatsapp someone, we expect that guy to reply us within seconds after reading it.  If all these didn't happen instantly, we get all upset and depress.

The world has forgotten tne virtue of the word "patience". Even for love. We need to get instant love and if we don't, we get so upset and we jump.

I think there should be an offline campaign. All mobile devices off for a week, everyone chill and go back to the old days.  [laugh]

• Praise 6

I think there should be an offline campaign. All mobile devices off for a week, everyone chill and go back to the old days.  [laugh]

waa this one very hard... the world will literally stop spinning haha... 

but people do go for social media fast... 

Edited by kdash
↡ Advertisement