Fellow oldies, whats your bedtime these days?

Karoon

What term ah? It is confirmed true that if you are stress, you would always feel numbness somewhere in your body. When i feel stress, i could even feel my whole head numb! [dizzy]

mine was whole body! Woke up like that and was thinking this is it. Said some prayers, go to relax mode and went back to sleep. Woke up a few hours later, thank God!

I forgot the term liao.....must ask bro @Radx.

Edited by Eviilusion
↡ Advertisement

mine was whole body! Woke up like that and was thinking this is it. Said some prayers, go to relax mode and went back to sleep. Woke up a few hours later, thank God!

I forgot the term liao.....must ask bro @Radx.

So your whole body numb ah, then confirmed not stroke, lol. Stroke cannot be numb whole body de. Anyway, relaxing very important, when your body and mind is relax, everything would be ok. So if you cannot relax, also would insomnia or difficult to fall asleep.

So your whole body numb ah, then confirmed not stroke, lol. Stroke cannot be numb whole body de. Anyway, relaxing very important, when your body and mind is relax, everything would be ok. So if you cannot relax, also would insomnia or difficult to fall asleep.

i also have gastric.....acid reflux! Maciam kana heart attack when it comes! Heart beat very fast and really uncomfortable.....

i also have gastric.....acid reflux! Maciam kana heart attack when it comes! Heart beat very fast and really uncomfortable.....

Heart beat very fast could be due to anxiety or panic attack. Acid reflux another scary thing to kana, makes your body feel very sick and even affect your sleep. 

Heart beat very fast could be due to anxiety or panic attack. Acid reflux another scary thing to kana, makes your body feel very sick and even affect your sleep.

think it was due to acid reflux.....fast hearbeat and feels like vomitting. Not a nice feeling.......and panic attack due to the unknown condition.
  • Praise 1

think it was due to acid reflux.....fast hearbeat and feels like vomitting. Not a nice feeling.......and panic attack due to the unknown condition.

Feel like vomiting is due to acid reflux, and heart beat fast is due to panic attack. Such feeling i also kana before. I know it is not a nice feeling. Super scary.  [sweatdrop]  

I can sleep anywhere and anytime only during the time when i was in army. :D Wish i could be like that now. [:|]

Go join the army lor.

don't worry too much what it means....your brain may not be able to process it

since your wife is mensa level so that means your children would be much better than you

at least you can relax now

:D

How do you know my wife is from Mensa?

But she also loves sleeping too much leh. I think my children will be best suited to be in parly. Can sleep and get paid

Go join the army lor.

But she also loves sleeping too much leh. I think my children will be best suited to be in parly. Can sleep and get paid

Feel like vomiting is due to acid reflux, and heart beat fast is due to panic attack. Such feeling i also kana before. I know it is not a nice feeling. Super scary. [sweatdrop]

ya lor......first time i kana i was like.......

Go join the army lor.

But she also loves sleeping too much leh. I think my children will be best suited to be in parly. Can sleep and get paid ð

bro you posted about Mensa in the GEP thread i think...

Don't believe everything you read on the internet ð

Jialat. I can't even get my lies straight these days.

i know. been quoting that a few times in the past few hours haha...

up to you to confirm/deny, then again its still via internet

You really should see a doctor. 

You really should see a doctor.

Many times still must depends on your own will power and strength de, even doctor might not able to help 24/7.

nothing...he just wants everyone to know he has elite parents and high iq

:D

Nah, came from an average family but having a high IQ doesn't mean anything for me.

Like what I said, I rather trade IQ for good sleep anytime.

Point is why I bring it up is because other than hating the elitist system, I feel that parents shouldn't be too focus on grades of their kids.

The reality is, many parents will always say they are not but deep in their heads, they still wish their kids to be the A* scholar.

That's my childhood and it's not a fun one. Please do not do that to your kids.

Actually when younger, i can also just fall asleep like that de, at most would fall asleep within 30 mins. But when get older, also dont know why there are days when i cant fall asleep or took few hours to fall asleep?!  [sweatdrop]  Maybe the more i want to fall asleep, the more i could not fall asleep?!

For me, it's never easy falling asleep even as a kid. However, it's not the first time I've heard people telling me they sleep less as they age, maybe they're referring to the time they take to fall asleep?

Anyway, do take good care of yourself. I wish I have realized (younger) life is not about pushing yourself too hard but more of a marathon, where you run at a reasonable pace.

That's what life is supposed to be about, enjoying every moment in time at your own pace.

• Praise 1

Nah, came from an average family but having a high IQ doesn't mean anything for me.

Like what I said, I rather trade IQ for good sleep anytime.

Point is why I bring it up is because other than hating the elitist system, I feel that parents shouldn't be too focus on grades of their kids.

The reality is, many parents will always say they are not but deep in their heads, they still wish their kids to be the A* scholar.

That's my childhood and it's not a fun one. Please do not do that to your kids.

Were you a child prodigy or whizz kid or sort of like that?  [shocked]

Tried a lot of different things to unwind my brain before I sleep...

Reading a book before I sleep? True story: my wife said I dozed off while reading the book lying down, but then i let go of the book and it fell on me. i woke up from the impact and couldn't fall back asleep thereafter :XD:

Drinking milk? Made me fart all night...

Counting sheep? Cannot, makes me round them in a grid formation in my head so I can remember the last number I counted.

Read MCF? Usually can... but then read some cheese-pie comments and it make my brain come alive to respond....

↡ Advertisement