Fellow oldies, whats your bedtime these days?

Karoon

Hahahaðð

WTF I neber kachau kachau you 2 make fun of my preambree For cert huh , wait I call my gang from VITB Geylang and you and your Abang @Eviilusion Kenna Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1

went to bed at 9pm

now awake...gd morning

Hmmm.....Graveyard shift.

Try drinking some wine.

Maybe can induce sleep.

I am onto my 2nd glass now leh.

Still awake, but slightly drowsy already.

Usually I sleep 130am-730am

• Praise 1

WTF âI neber kachau kachau you 2 make fun of my preambree For cert huh , wait I call my gang from VITB Geylang and you and your Abang @Eviilusion Kenna ð

I trembling in my underwear.....i also have my kakis from ponggol vitb hor...
  • Praise 2

Often mentioned that body does its recovery work between 11pm - 1am thereabouts, so best to be in bed during this period.

Good morning blueray, my loctor say must sleep b4 11pm. Edited by Hoseyboh
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

Often mentioned that body does its recovery work between 11pm - 1am thereabouts, so best to be in bed during this period.

Few times I sleep at 10pm but wake up at 4ish.

Nothing to do watch cable, then fall asleep again in a couple of hours then feel miserable when I wake up again at 7am to prep for work

Nothing to do watch cable, then fall asleep again in a couple of hours then feel miserable when I wake up again at 7am to prep for work

You have sleeping problem? Wake up in the middle of the night?  :o

Turbocharged

You have sleeping problem? Wake up in the middle of the night? :o

Think it's the duration.

Can't sleep too long.

Sleep early wake early.

Sleep late can wake later within the 6 to 7 hour duration unless I got to work.

sometimes I listen to delta sleep waves to put me to sleep. does help me sleep through and less dreams too. 

think the habit we have once we wake up too early is to surf or watch something, we should try to do some deep breathing to help relax and zzz again.

have to also accept that such 4am incidents do happen. if its weekend, I just do some reading and get ready for a morning jog.

Think it's the duration.

Can't sleep too long.

Sleep early wake early.

Sleep late can wake later within the 6 to 7 hour duration unless I got to work.

Then maybe you should not go to bed so early. For me, when i get older seems like i have problem falling asleep or might tend to wake up suddenly at wee hours and then hard to fall back to sleep.  [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

Then maybe you should not go to bed so early. For me, when i get older seems like i have problem falling asleep or might tend to wake up suddenly at wee hours and then hard to fall back to sleep. [sweatdrop]

Might be ageing.. always feel sleepy by 10-11pm.. can KO quickly within minutes on bed.

Maybe should do what@Blueray bro suggested.. go out and do morning jog.

Back then my Aussie lecturer always jog at 4 plus am and we thought he's crazy.. now I realise.. it's actually buay koon lppl do something useful

• Praise 1

Might be ageing.. always feel sleepy by 10-11pm.. can KO quickly within minutes on bed.

Maybe should do what@Blueray bro suggested.. go out and do morning jog.

Back then my Aussie lecturer always jog at 4 plus am and we thought he's crazy.. now I realise.. it's actually buay koon lppl do something useful

↡ Advertisement