Fellow oldies, whats your bedtime these days?

Karoon

Heng I have no problem go straight to sleep, only wake up to pee twice in a night if the night is cold <_<

Wake up twice to pee in a night is consider a lot le?! 

The most tired period is the first few years. My spouse and I took turns for our kids' nite feed.

My girl is very good once per nite till 2.5 years old while my boy 2 or 3 times per nite till 4.5 years old. I remember we were so happy when my boy finally slept thru the nite. Finally we can sleep well. wahaha.

Enjoy the process 小弟。

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Wake up twice to pee in a night is consider a lot le?! 

i usually take in a lot of liquid in evening, soup, water then coffee around 8-9pm, so after process have to pee in middle of the night liao  [laugh]

i usually take in a lot of liquid in evening, soup, water then coffee around 8-9pm, so after process have to pee in middle of the night liao  [laugh]

Reduce your water intake from evening lo. Quite disruptive to wake up in the middle of night to pee, esp for some people could not able to fall back to sleep fast after waking up. 

Twincharged

My mum sleeps later and later as she gets older. She used to sleep before 11. Then now slowly sleeping at 12 or even 1am. She complains that if she sleeps before 11, she'll wake up at 3 or 4am and feel refreshed and cannot go back to sleep.

• Praise 2

My mum sleeps later and later as she gets older. She used to sleep before 11. Then now slowly sleeping at 12 or even 1am. She complains that if she sleeps before 11, she'll wake up at 3 or 4am and feel refreshed and cannot go back to sleep.

True, last time when i am younger i tend to sleep before 10.30am. But when i grow older and older, many times even at 11pm, i still dont feel sleepy. But if i sleep too late, i might be in zombie mode the next day. So quite frustrating now cause sleep too early cant fall asleep, but if sleep too late, next day might feel like ''dying''. Lol. 

I think older people tends to sleep lesser? My parents also wake up quite early.

My colleague in her 60s sleeps at 10.30pm and wakes up at 4.30am. She reaches office at 6am. We start work at 8.30am.

donât feel bad....you will always remain a xmm to me

ð¤£

Wahaha... thank you.

Never mind lah. I already admitted that I'm old. I'll be the 大姐大 taking care of all XMMs in MCF.

• Praise 3

The most tired period is the first few years. My spouse and I took turns for our kids' nite feed.

My girl is very good once per nite till 2.5 years old while my boy 2 or 3 times per nite till 4.5 years old. I remember we were so happy when my boy finally slept thru the nite. Finally we can sleep well. wahaha.

Enjoy the process 小弟。

• Praise 1

i usually take in a lot of liquid in evening, soup, water then coffee around 8-9pm, so after process have to pee in middle of the night liao [laugh]

waa coffee at 8-9pm... still can sleep?

i have a friend who die die must drink coffee before sleep haha...

• Praise 1

waa coffee at 8-9pm... still can sleep?

i have a friend who die die must drink coffee before sleep haha... ðð

i joking only ah å§... dont angry å°å¼... haha

Aiyo! I'm not angry lah. No worries.....
  • Praise 1

Wahaha... thank you.

Never mind lah. I already admitted that I'm old. I'll be the 大姐大 taking care of all XMMs in MCF.

• Praise 1

Watched the football last night, went to bed at 1AM (didnt even make it to half time.. lol ), and got up at 6.30AM for work.

The day was a goner, on zombie mode.

I think late nights are beyond me now.

10.30pm is my absolute limit it seems to be productive the following day. So i need 8 hrs proper sleep.

What about u guys?

Depending on whether got any sexcitement or not ... :yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Praise 1

I can have a double espresso at 10pm and promptly go to bed after I finish the cup.

It's quite relaxing sipping the espresso while staring out into the night sky.  :D

Wa, drink double espresso at 10pm still can fall asleep?  :o  Your body must already immune to the coffee liao. Like some people even they took some drowsiness medicine, their eyes still wide open and could not sleep?!

I can have a double espresso at 10pm and promptly go to bed after I finish the cup.

It's quite relaxing sipping the espresso while staring out into the night sky.  :D

waa power... must be reach a certain age liao then can like that... haha  [laugh]

Turbocharged

no need to go for work next morning still ok. got work is [crazy]

• Praise 1

Wa, drink double espresso at 10pm still can fall asleep?  :o  Your body must already immune to the coffee liao. Like some people even they took some drowsiness medicine, their eyes still wide open and could not sleep?!

Haha, a bit immune.  This doesn't include the morning espresso at breakfast and my 2-3 long blacks at work.

I try not to do drink at night too often but sometimes the cogs in my brain keep spinning and I need to slow them down in order to sleep.   [laugh]

waa power... must be reach a certain age liao then can like that... haha  [laugh]

haha, it means I pai mia peasant.  -_-

Elites go to clubs which charge $32K a cocktail.   [;)]

Haha, a bit immune.  This doesn't include the morning espresso at breakfast and my 2-3 long blacks at work.

I try not to do drink at night too often but sometimes the cogs in my brain keep spinning and I need to slow them down in order to sleep.   [laugh]

haha, it means I pai mia peasant.  -_-

Elites go to clubs which charge $32K a cocktail.   [;)]

that's a lot of coffee per day... you have coffee machine in office? 

elite can also have atas coffee machine at home ma...  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement