Fellow oldies, whats your bedtime these days?

Karoon

no need to go for work next morning still ok. got work is [crazy]

Agreed, if cant sleep and yet next morning still got work is very torturing.

↡ Advertisement

My mum sleeps later and later as she gets older. She used to sleep before 11. Then now slowly sleeping at 12 or even 1am. She complains that if she sleeps before 11, she'll wake up at 3 or 4am and feel refreshed and cannot go back to sleep.

i tried that last night and i fall asleep at nearly 2 and woke up just after 5...... Edited by Eviilusion

You already very good liao, still able to go work. Maybe i cannot go work liao. Lol. But you got woken up by your cat, then you cant fall asleep liao?

it was my regular pee time...

Reduce your water intake from evening lo. Quite disruptive to wake up in the middle of night to pee, esp for some people could not able to fall back to sleep fast after waking up.

I normally half asleep when I go toilet, fall back to sleep when return to bed [laugh]

waa coffee at 8-9pm... still can sleep?

i have a friend who die die must drink coffee before sleep haha... ðð

i joking only ah å§... dont angry å°å¼... haha

yah feel funny if dun drink before going to bed.

I normally half asleep when I go toilet, fall back to sleep when return to bed [laugh]

If you can fall asleep even after drinking coffee then no problem lo. If not better dont drink. 

Did you pee at the right side while half asleep?

lock your cat outside the bedroom... like i always do... [sly][laugh]

ya...was given the same advice by a friend about closing our doors. But i just cant bear the thought of locking them out....

ya...was given the same advice by a friend about closing our doors. But i just cant bear the thought of locking them out....

Then your sleep would be disturb by your cat.

ya...its been like that a few times liao! There was a few times they decided to play catch in the middle of the night and the mixed breed was jumping and even stepped on mewhile i sleep....