Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
28 replies to this topic | 106 praises

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:37 PM

therock
  • therock
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Good news!

http://www.straitsti...urniture-online

hoppers can now skip the trip to the Swedish furniture giant's outlets in Tampines and Alexandra Road

The wait is over: Ikea Singapore's online store launches today after about two years in the making.

Shoppers can now skip the trip to the Swedish furniture giant's Tampines megastore or Alexandra Road outlet. Instead, they can make their purchases at ikea.sg and have the items delivered to their homes.

Just like its brick-and-mortar stores, the online store has an extensive inventory of about 7,000 products.

The prices online are the same, with the exception of in-store promotions. Online customers can pay using their credit card or Nets. There is no minimum spending.

Delivery for a parcel, which has small items weighing less than 24kg and the longest side not exceeding 1m, costs $15.

For delivery of bulky items and furniture, each trip costs $70. The delivery-service vendors are also trained to assemble the furniture, although this service costs extra.

Kangadrool, Tianmo, pChou and Buadongdong praised this

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:32 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

But I like going to the Ikea stores. 

Its therapeutic.  [thumbsup]

:D

DACH, Doppel, Benarsenal, dcb, UncleAtas and Scion praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:37 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Good, if that translate to fewer patrons at the restaurant so that I need not wait long for the wings.
dcb praised this

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:39 PM

therock
  • therock
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Its therapeutic.  [thumbsup]

Cannot.. it's the valley of shadow of darkness... 

There is something to buy, for Any budget.. even $2...

Love the hotdogs...

Good, if that translate to fewer patrons at the restaurant so that I need not wait long for the wings.

I don't think they will allow online orders.. or Uber Eats.. hmm...

Jamesc and dcb praised this

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:44 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

As long as the Tampines outlet provide free parking, I will go there frequently.  [laugh]

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:46 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    Supercharged
    Author Image

with delivery cost of $15, i rather go there myself to buy, unless really no time... 

i stay near Ikea Alexandra, and will try to go during weekdays if possible. 

dcb praised this
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:22 PM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Online no meatball. 

kdash, Blueray and dcb praised this

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:24 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Online no meatball. 

Would they deliver the raw meatballs?  [scholar]

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:51 PM

Atonchia
  • Atonchia
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Its therapeutic. [thumbsup]

I see,
Lol, you like walking in a maze too.
Be not afraid of moving slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:53 PM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Cham liao.

Means they gonna sublet and start charging for parking in Tampines liao issit?

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:55 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Be careful of Ikea points system. It's stupid.

You need to be there physically to redeem and use it within a certain time frame.

Otherwise, it's gone.

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:58 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Cham liao.

Means they gonna sublet and start charging for parking in Tampines liao issit?

101lwn.jpg

Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:01 AM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

with delivery cost of $15, i rather go there myself to buy, unless really no time...

i stay near Ikea Alexandra, and will try to go during weekdays if possible.

If queue long you can back at abc opem car park. Right at the back of ikea there is a small side gate from car park to ikea. I usually do that if car park queue is long.

Online no meatball.

Well..what wifey normally do is buy those freeze meatball in packet and the jam. Come home heat up. Hahaha
kdash and Terrylmt praised this

Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:59 AM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Would they deliver the raw meatballs?  [scholar]

Bo leh.

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:24 AM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

chicken wing reboot is so so nia.

so for me, its only meat balls or salmon.

coffee is eeeewwwwww awful ...

focus

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:39 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    Supercharged
    Author Image

If queue long you can back at abc opem car park. Right at the back of ikea there is a small side gate from car park to ikea. I usually do that if car park queue is long.

thanks for the tip! 

Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 07 November 2017 - 12:47 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

thanks for the tip!

One warning. Don't park under the trees. Many bird shit..haha you will see many lot under tree all vacant..

Posted 07 November 2017 - 12:49 PM

Loki
  • Premium member
    Loki
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Its therapeutic. [thumbsup]

Ya, and they can’t deliver the hotdog
Jamesc praised this

Posted 07 November 2017 - 12:51 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Like that no free parking already leh.

ABC also not the easiest place to find a lot.

Edited by Kusje, 07 November 2017 - 12:51 PM.

That is all.

Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:00 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I don't think they will allow online orders.. or Uber Eats.. hmm...

What I meant was it’d be good if more buyers go online then the crowd at the restaurant could be fewer too...which is to me delight.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: ikea, online, buying, furniture and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users