Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
100 replies to this topic | 189 praises

Posted 08 November 2017 - 09:40 PM

Privacy
  • Privacy
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

asking on behalf of the 2000+ people who got cold feet after seeing coe chiong 5 & 7k respectively.

YES PLS TOP UP!!!!

as i have just bought a new car, i feel good if coe chiong alot. thank you for ur contributions to Nation building.

Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:45 PM

Apple-Tree
  • Premium member
    Apple-Tree
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Aiya, don't be like la ......

I also when through that lor.  Did not get COE is actually nvm, really, nvm hor.

The problem is the next 2 weeks long wait.

When the day come, COE collapse I kenna, COE runaway I also kenna lor.

Cannot described how I felt between Oct 1 to Oct 19 lor.

andrewyewkc praised this

Posted 09 November 2017 - 12:34 AM

Kia7200
  • Kia7200
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Coe up up up

Posted 09 November 2017 - 11:20 AM

Sktan10
  • Sktan10
    5th Gear
    Author Image

asking on behalf of the 2000+ people who got cold feet after seeing coe chiong 5 & 7k respectively.

YES PLS TOP UP!!!!

as i have just bought a new car, i feel good if coe chiong alot. thank you for ur contributions to Nation building.

Haha bro,is not chiong or no chiong.

Is the final price of the car is more important.

Friends just receive sms from SE,harrier just increase 2k only.

Posted 09 November 2017 - 11:25 AM

Privacy
  • Privacy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Haha bro,is not chiong or no chiong.
Is the final price of the car is more important.
Friends just receive sms from SE,harrier just increase 2k only.

cfm NG.. Lol

Posted 09 November 2017 - 11:32 AM

Elepoo
  • Elepoo
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Depends lah... If AD eager to make Sales, den no need to top up...they will die die delivery... Cos they need to feed their pple. Can't say for those bigger and popular ADs... But do know 1 AD will deliver under this circumstance..

Edited by Elepoo, 09 November 2017 - 11:33 AM.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 09 November 2017 - 11:38 AM

Sktan10
  • Sktan10
    5th Gear
    Author Image

cfm NG.. Lol

Is G,bro!

Posted 09 November 2017 - 11:40 AM

Privacy
  • Privacy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Is G,bro!

then it's a good deal!

Posted 09 November 2017 - 11:56 AM

Sktan10
  • Sktan10
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Depends lah... If AD eager to make Sales, den no need to top up...they will die die delivery... Cos they need to feed their pple. Can't say for those bigger and popular ADs... But do know 1 AD will deliver under this circumstance..

Depends on how they price their car.

If they got fat margin,then they will absorb.

Posted 09 November 2017 - 11:58 AM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Hahahahahaha you think COE is really stock market ar? Pay more or pay less still have to pay - especially if you are switching from a car with much lower COE. You would have locked yourself into 5k per year COE depreciation for the next 10 years while giving up 2-3k per year for the next 1-2 years.

The gene pool could use a bit of Clorox at times

Posted 09 November 2017 - 11:58 AM

Sktan10
  • Sktan10
    5th Gear
    Author Image

then it's a good deal!

Maybe!

he got a headache now.

Cos he prefer audi a3 which is cheaper but wife prefer harrier,lol...

Posted 09 November 2017 - 12:47 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hahaha TS so bad.

Got car liao

now laugh at people that don't have.   :a-fun:

Privacy and Sadan praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:08 PM

Roh96
  • Roh96
    Supercharged
    Author Image

It is going to be a tough and painful decision. The amount to top up won't be like 1 or 2k.

AD also not stupid. The top up amount will be close to price diff in COE. What if next round drop but u top up?

Apple-Tree praised this

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:19 PM

Jwee85
  • Jwee85
    4th Gear
    Author Image

In theory, don't top up.
Because at this week higher car prices, there will be lesser buyers.
So AD will be taking in fewer contracts.
The bids will weaken over the next three rounds.

But irrationally, I know most will be conned to top up by their SE.
antelop and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:25 PM

Privacy
  • Privacy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Maybe!

he got a headache now.

Cos he prefer audi a3 which is cheaper but wife prefer harrier,lol...

Borneo up altis price by 9k..

i think 2k up for harrier is for PI? not Borneo ?

someone was complaining about 1 bid gtd by PI and yet no bid..LOL...

my experience with PI is..i bought 6bid Gtd but 0 bid in 3mths too..and they folded...

PI words...i take it with few pots of salt.. :(

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:17 PM

Elepoo
  • Elepoo
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Depends on how they price their car.
If they got fat margin,then they will absorb.

I tot all cars has fat margin?!!

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:51 PM

Sktan10
  • Sktan10
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Borneo up altis price by 9k..
i think 2k up for harrier is for PI? not Borneo ?

someone was complaining about 1 bid gtd by PI and yet no bid..LOL...
my experience with PI is..i bought 6bid Gtd but 0 bid in 3mths too..and they folded...
PI words...i take it with few pots of salt.. :(

From BM.
159k G bid.That is last week.

I tot all cars has fat margin?!!

Think Hyundai & kia margin not that high for their BB car.
Subaru is high that's why no top up is necessary.

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:25 PM

Renegade777
  • Premium member
    Renegade777
    6th Gear
    Author Image

From BM.
159k G bid.That is last week.

Think Hyundai & kia margin not that high for their BB car.
Subaru is high that's why no top up is necessary.

So now how much since COE increase yesterday ? Increase by 2K which you mentioned earlier ?

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:33 AM

MotoristMel
  • MotoristMel
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Latest COE updates for those interested! COE for cars up to 1,600cc and 130bhp closed at a six-month high of $47,112, up from $41,617. COE for cars above 1,600cc or 130bhp finished at a 15-month high of $57,414, up from $49,996 previously. Open COE, which can be used for any vehicle type except motorcycles but ends up mostly for bigger cars, closed at $57,000 to also hit a 15-month high, up from $52,000. Commercial vehicle COE ended even higher at $58,036 – the highest since April 2015 – up from $51,890. Motorcycle premium raced to a three-month high of $5,502, up from $4,903.
You can call me Mel..

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:23 AM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Latest COE updates for those interested! COE for cars up to 1,600cc and 130bhp closed at a six-month high of $47,112, up from $41,617. COE for cars above 1,600cc or 130bhp finished at a 15-month high of $57,414, up from $49,996 previously. Open COE, which can be used for any vehicle type except motorcycles but ends up mostly for bigger cars, closed at $57,000 to also hit a 15-month high, up from $52,000. Commercial vehicle COE ended even higher at $58,036 – the highest since April 2015 – up from $51,890. Motorcycle premium raced to a three-month high of $5,502, up from $4,903.

Eh Mel... How is what you have mentioned helpful to the topic of whether one should top up for guaranteed COE lei?

I say, mai pay - if it is yours then it is yours. 勉强是不会得到幸福的!

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users