Should I top up to secure GTD COE?

Privacy

Latest COE updates for those interested! COE for cars up to 1,600cc and 130bhp closed at a six-month high of $47,112, up from $41,617. COE for cars above 1,600cc or 130bhp finished at a 15-month high of $57,414, up from $49,996 previously.

Open COE, which can be used for any vehicle type except motorcycles but ends up mostly for bigger cars, closed at $57,000 to also hit a 15-month high, up from $52,000. Commercial vehicle COE ended even higher at $58,036 – the highest since April 2015 – up from $51,890. Motorcycle premium raced to a three-month high of $5,502, up from $4,903.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Latest COE updates for those interested! COE for cars up to 1,600cc and 130bhp closed at a six-month high of $47,112, up from $41,617. COE for cars above 1,600cc or 130bhp finished at a 15-month high of $57,414, up from $49,996 previously. Open COE, which can be used for any vehicle type except motorcycles but ends up mostly for bigger cars, closed at $57,000 to also hit a 15-month high, up from $52,000. Commercial vehicle COE ended even higher at $58,036 – the highest since April 2015 – up from $51,890. Motorcycle premium raced to a three-month high of $5,502, up from $4,903.

Eh Mel... How is what you have mentioned helpful to the topic of whether one should top up for guaranteed COE lei?

I say, mai pay - if it is yours then it is yours. 勉强是不会得到幸福的!

• Praise 1

In theory, don't top up.

Because at this week higher car prices, there will be lesser buyers.

So AD will be taking in fewer contracts.

The bids will weaken over the next three rounds.

But irrationally, I know most will be conned to top up by their SE.

My take is don't think so COE may weaken. Some of the dealers COE refund quite high for the next bid. Don't think they want to refund such money.

• Praise 1

My SE keep telling me no need to top up for securing GTD COE. Lets see whether i will get COE or not, if not i will shoot my SE lor...

which dealer? maybe their margin too high haha so confident
  • Praise 1

From BM.

159k G bid.That is last week.

Think Hyundai & kia margin not that high for their BB car.

Subaru is high that's why no top up is necessary.

I think BM already increase their Harrier price last week from 154k to 159k. So now increase another 2k more
  • Praise 2

I think BM already increase their Harrier price last week from 154k to 159k. So now increase another 2k more

That I am not sure cos friend SE sms him is on wed night.

Not surprise also.They can up the price without further notice,lol...

Edited by Sktan10

any increase in BM Sienta price? i saw PI generally up 2k.
  • Praise 1

asking on behalf of the 2000+ people who got cold feet after seeing coe chiong 5 & 7k respectively.

YES PLS TOP UP!!!!

as i have just bought a new car, i feel good if coe chiong alot. thank you for ur contributions to Nation building.

Sibei kNS lah, want to buy car, just make sure COE guaranteed and get it over with.

Dont be lame please.

Otherwise just take public, nothing wrong.

Want to have cake and eat it?

Hai....

• Praise 1

Next week is my 5th bid... i booked the car(kia k3 ex) when coe at 36k, didnt top up for G.... what are my chances? =(

You should ask yr SE instead...
  • Praise 1

Looking at the amount of bids submitted last round, and many pple didn’t managed to get their COE..hence with the roll over of bidders to next bidding + a handful of new bidders who signed up during these 2 weeks,..what can u derive from here....

Next week is my 5th bid... i booked the car(kia k3 ex) when coe at 36k, didnt top up for G.... what are my chances? =(

if i have to guess... i think u bo chance of getting it.

just go do ur sums and ask urself... will CnC do a deal with less than 10k profit vs another chap with Gtd coe or NG coe bt higher price signed?

u r the lowest of the lowest tier and will only get it if coe crash 10k from here by the nxt 2 bids...

as T2 said... dont bother la... just buy gtd.

↡ Advertisement