Police to get first Lambo

Karoon

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/lamborghini-worth-630000-to-be-forfeited-to-the-state-after-it-was-used-in?xtor=CS11-86

Published
Nov 9, 2017, 5:35 pm SGT
Updated
Nov 9, 2017, 7:41 pm

SINGAPORE - A court ordered that a $630,000 Lamborghini be forfeited to the state on Thursday (Nov 9) after it was used in an illegal race in 2015.

Indonesian Kevin Pratama Chandra, 24, was behind the wheel when he committed the offence.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Tan Zhongshan said the forfeiture was mandatory under the law. He noted that the car, which was bought under the name of Chandra's parents' company, was used in an offence and that it had been seized by the police.

haha... don't take it seriously or sue me you wankos... have a good weekend

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Was thinking before I enter this thread: "Now racer wannabes no where to run liao.." But its a good idea for TP to convert it into a police car though.. hahaha.. But super high maintenance... They are better off auctioning it and the proceeds to be used for other purposes..

• Praise 3

with or without COE ?

since car already registered, when auctioned off, it'll be as it is meaning the car will be just like normal 2nd car lor.. 

LMB556.jpg

Some say this is the car. Blue huracan

pre-lelong inspection they let you start engine or not?

Edited by Karoon

Lol. With that kind of price coe got difference meh?

ppl say MCF nowadays quiet mah ... so I just ask question for fun lor...

Just like paying an additional hefty fine for it... Anyway, it's peanuts to him... 

only thing that will affect him is to gantung his SG driving license ... let him QQ also cannot drive !!

only thing that will affect him is to gantung his SG driving license ... let him QQ also cannot drive !!

So many ppl gantung licence still drives like nobody's biz... rich ppl dun care lo.

If the fella not scared to chiong 200kmh on SG public roads, u tink he'll be scared of gantung lesen?

If the fella not scared to chiong 200kmh on SG public roads, u tink he'll be scared of gantung lesen?

True true... I chiong 210kmh on NSHW oso no scared of gantung lesen... Huat ah...

True true... I chiong 210kmh on NSHW oso no scared of gantung lesen... Huat ah...

Makes we wonder why those fellas so goon go run in SG roads n not up north. RM50 or even RM5000 triple espresso lui everything can settle on the spot by the friendly polis
  • Praise 1

Makes we wonder why those fellas so goon go run in SG roads n not up north. RM50 or even RM5000 triple espresso lui everything can settle on the spot by the friendly polis

Sg road more smooth? Lol
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1