• Praise 1

I will go with this guess too, any prizes for getting this right...kekeke [:p]

He treat you kopi lor...  [laugh]

upz bro...  [thumbsup]

i say 51... 

Hmmm

Should I create a thread for this? [scholar]

• Praise 1

That's gonna be totally soaked... and you'd prolly won't let it go for at least a week...

My puppies love to sleep with me on the floor... even though it hurts my old bones to lie on the floor, i still do it... Pics aren't on this computer.. so can't share any yet...

A week? I cried one year straight when my hamster died. I got my baby to stop the crying. This little boy is gonna have me sobbing for at least 5 years. He's my everything.

I sleep with him on the floor too. It's such a privilege to know that they choose you to cuddle with even though it can get very licky sometimes when they decide to groom parts of your body for you.

2014 - 2 (Impossible)

2002 - 15 (unlikely)

1990 - 27

1978 - 39

1966 - 51

1954 - 63

1942 - 75 (unlikely)

1930 - 87 (unlikely)

1918 - 99 (unlikely)

I saw his pic when I was kaypohing the other day. I can't decide if he looks really young or not.

But one of my initial guesses even before this post was close to right if he's really a horse. Just read his threads, it's not hard to ballpark.

I will go with this guess too, any prizes for getting this right...kekeke [:p]

1 Kopi and 1 egg prata on me... swee bo?

He treat you kopi lor...  [laugh]

You come i also treat you mah..

A week? I cried one year straight when my hamster died. I got my baby to stop the crying. This little boy is gonna have me sobbing for at least 5 years. He's my everything.

I sleep with him on the floor too. It's such a privilege to know that they choose you to cuddle with even though it can get very licky sometimes when they decide to groom parts of your body for you.

I saw his pic when I was kaypohing the other day. I can't decide if he looks really young or not.

But one of my initial guesses even before this post was close to right if he's really a horse. Just read his threads, it's not hard to ballpark.

Aiyoh... My shoulders are big and broad... You are welcome to loan them if you need...

My puppies aren't that licky, only love french kisses - especially when I snore too loud...

Don't decide, just see with your own eyes if you really wanna know... But I cut my hair short intentionally so I don't need to dye black.. LOL

Wow babe, your kaypohing skills is top notch [thumbsup]

Where u saw his pics huh

• Praise 1

Let's see if this works.

Bet that this thread won't even hit page 8 by the end of November.

*sit back, pull out newspaper, sip kopi*

How come this becomes EDMW style. Lol
  • Praise 2

Dog movies... And the thought of the loss of my puppies.. They're 11 and 12 actually now - but my eternal puppies..

I'm a horse. You go calculate.

• Praise 1

Aiyoh... My shoulders are big and broad... You are welcome to loan them if you need...

My puppies aren't that licky, only love french kisses - especially when I snore too loud...

Don't decide, just see with your own eyes if you really wanna know... But I cut my hair short intentionally so I don't need to dye black.. LOL

must dye meh.... just let it salt and pepper lah.

Wow babe, your kaypohing skills is top notch [thumbsup]

Where u saw his pics huh

↡ Advertisement