AMA I'm an old man

Terrylmt

yeah agree to that... sometimes after a sleepless night if one of my kids is sick, and after a long tiring day at work, the drive home can be torturous... those are the times when i wish i could take public transport haha...

I sometimes take driving as part of the time as continue working for the day.

Then I won't feel sleepy but enjoyed the "work" instead.

I once have not sleep for almost 24 hours and yet can still stay alert and drive back home. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Thanks for the reply and nothing against @silangkia !

Next up, what keeps you going on a daily basis? There's the cliche today is to better yesterday etc etc

• Praise 2

My shortsightedness is getting better.. optometrist says it's cos my longsight is setting in,

Can't run much anyway, was born with a heart murmur. Not fatal but my stamina has turned to shit,

I have no idea how I sprained my earlobe sleeping.

have you seen a parcel?
  • Praise 1

Topic of today till this weekend: What do you do to keep your minds active and sharp?

play hp games... those silly games like candy crush etc...  

My shortsightedness is getting better.. optometrist says it's cos my longsight is setting in,

Can't run much anyway, was born with a heart murmur. Not fatal but my stamina has turned to shit,

i didnt even know an earlobe can be sprained?!?!?!?!

Next up, what keeps you going on a daily basis? There's the cliche today is to better yesterday etc etc

matter of factly?  MONEY 

anyone tells you otherwise.. is retired...  or naive...  [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 3

my family and kids  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

I sometimes take driving as part of the time as continue working for the day.

Then I won't feel sleepy but enjoyed the "work" instead.

I once have not sleep for almost 24 hours and yet can still stay alert and drive back home. 

I know what you mean. Did a 15-hour non-stop overnight drive before and was super awake until I arrived at the hotel and crashed for 5 hours straight.

My work keeps me gainfully employed and engaged - and I am happy to say that I enjoy my work a lot, so it's not really a chore for me even though I have to keep insane hours.. At the end of the day, it's providing a decent life for my family that eggs me on to do what I do as well.

That's why I particularly appreciate and cherish the time I have with my car because it is a direct fruit of my labour that serves me and my family members.

• Praise 1

Do you have a wife?

Since this is an old man’s thread...

I know you were thinking this:

stock-photo-closeup-portrait-of-angry-yo

But when I read your reply, it led me to thinking this:

70659623_fb17980709_m.jpg

My work keeps me gainfully employed and engaged - and I am happy to say that I enjoy my work a lot, so it's not really a chore for me even though I have to keep insane hours.. At the end of the day, it's providing a decent life for my family that eggs me on to do what I do as well.

That's why I particularly appreciate and cherish the time I have with my car because it is a direct fruit of my labour that serves me and my family members.

I think thats a Bentley
  • Praise 3

have you seen a parcel?

parcel?

i didnt even know an earlobe can be sprained?!?!?!?!

sorry, i misspoke. went to google it and its actually called the pinna and not the lobe. its the part where your mother pulls when you naughty  [smallcry]

@Terrylmt do you believe in superstitions? eg cannot cut fingernails at night later bleed. 

• Praise 2

Mai siao lah.. How to park in MSCP siah... :XD:

But I thank you for your esteemed impression of my purchasing power...

Not really lei... I point at the full moon countless times but still OK lei... Why lei? Something happen ah?

not lah this is your ama for today.

not lah this is your ama for today.

OH........... sorlee... old man slow lah... paisei paisei...

how was your day? Heard it is raining cats, dogs and baboons out there now... and Orchard Rd is flooding... siao liao lor... MRT dunno will flood or not...

OH........... sorlee... old man slow lah... paisei paisei...

how was your day? Heard it is raining cats, dogs and baboons out there now... and Orchard Rd is flooding... siao liao lor... MRT dunno will flood or not...

pretty fun day. moved into a "new house"  [laugh]

probably gonna be shitty soon. i'm wearing 3" open-toed heels.

same here! i jus chg my glasses and short sighted decreased, need to hold paper further not to strain!

i'm about your age!

↡ Advertisement