AMA I'm an old man

Terrylmt

I see.. I started at Old Airport, now heng heng made it into Asia Square Tower 1... Lucky nia..

Than I am a failure. Office administrative (office boy)..started in science park drive, progressed to suntec than headed East to kaki bukit and eventually ended up in rural taus south now. Hahaha

1. what is your salary?

2. what is your net worth?

3. which company do you work for?

4. what is your title in the company?

5. where do you live?

6. how many members are there in your family?

7. how old are they?

8. what is your name?

9. what is your mobile phone number?

10. what are your car plate numbers?

bet you ain’t gonna answer these questions truthfully...

• Praise 1

really ask you anything?

1. what is your salary?

2. what is your net worth?

3. which company do you work for?

4. what is your title in the company?

5. where do you live?

6. how many members are there in your family?

7. how old are they?

8. what is your name?

9. what is your mobile phone number?

10. what are your car plate numbers?

bet you ainât gonna answer these questions truthfully... ð

He said ask him anything but didn't say he would and everything

Be my guest.

1. what is your salary?                                                -   barely enough to survive monthly (sole bread earner)

2. what is your net worth?                                           -   deficit  -$200,000  (HDB loan, car loan, IRAS instalment, ... etc)   

3. which company do you work for?                            -   very big company

4. what is your title in the company?                           -   Handyman (janitor cum road sweeper cum gardener)

5. where do you live?                                                  -   Toa Payoh

6. how many members are there in your family?        -   8 members (many mouths to feed) :wacko: 

7. how old are they?                                                    -   4 yrs to 85 yrs

8. what is your name?                                                 -   Tong Buay Teow

9. what is your mobile phone number?                       -   98188798 aka Jiu par yeow pa pa chiu jui par  :a-toast: 

10. what are your car plate numbers?                        -    5354   (no 3 no 4)

[:(]     [smallcry]     [bigcry] 

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 2

I naive old man. Saw her profile picture. Quite swee. Haha. And i believe leh.

Ah girl, people doubt u swee or not. Haha. Post more picture over the other thread.btw i no teekoh in case you have any lingering doubt.

Yeah. Should post a selfie with Right index finger

• Praise 2

I naive old man. Saw her profile picture. Quite swee. Haha. And i believe leh.

Ah girl, people doubt u swee or not. Haha. Post more picture over the other thread.btw i no teekoh in case you have any lingering doubt.

It's all photoshop

Let's see if this works.

Bet that this thread won't even hit page 8 by the end of November.

*sit back, pull out newspaper, sip kopi*

Discounting some of his repetitive rants which I disagree with, do you think cscbb has a point in what he says?

• Praise 2

Discounting some of his repetitive rants which I disagree with, do you think cscbb has a point in what he says?

If you peel aside some of his nonsensical rants and useless taunts, there are some points that he has raised which are fair. However, he tends to base his responses on single-line or specific-phrase contexts which dilute & detracts from the overall discussion and point that the original poster was making.

It's like, "Roses are red, Violets are blue, You smell like flowers, that's why I adore you."

The whole point of the poem above is to say I adore you. But he will take it apart and then go:

• "Roses are red" - roses have a variety of colors, why is it that you are only insisting that they are red? Do you not concede that roses can be white, yellow, champagne, pink, black and blue?
  • "You smell like flowers" - our middle-class opinions have now been so pampered that they think that the entire world of humans must smell like flowers so as to feed their own egos.

And completely miss the point.

• Praise 2

Can I answer ... [bounce1][bounce1][bounce1][bounce1][bounce1]

Answer please , we are here to support Terrylmt so that he could achieve his 8 pages target, cannot lose out to the real girl thread.

Of course if Philipkee could bring cscbb into this thread, the number of pages will explode.

Answer please , we are here to support Terrylmt so that he could achieve his 8 pages target, cannot lose out to the real girl thread.

Of course if Philipkee could bring cscbb into this thread, the number of pages will explode.

mai la....... i dont think need him to come in to reach 8 pages...

Come and plus one for today. So what did Uncle @Terrylmt have for breakfast, lunch and dinner today?

I just had some BK onion rings. Think about my first meal of the day.

Come and plus one for today. So what did Uncle @Terrylmt have for breakfast, lunch and dinner today?

I just had some BK onion rings. Think about my first meal of the day.

Thats's not good.

I had my usual kopi-o-kosong with butter toast and eggs, then 2 kosong prata and curry chicken for lunch... then I made claypot chicken rice with HK goose lapcheong for dinner.

↡ Advertisement