Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:06 PM

Atomfire
  • Atomfire
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Would love to hear what you guys think regarding whether such a business would have a sizeable market in Singapore? 

The concept will be similar to that of AirBnb where the owners can post advertisements for the cars and earn a fee from renting them out. 

Would also appreciate feedback from owners of such cars as to whether you would rent out your ride. 

Tianmo praised this

Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:22 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Insurance issue
Sadan praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:24 PM

Atomfire
  • Atomfire
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Insurance issue

Care to elaborate?

Posted 12 November 2017 - 01:42 AM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I think hard la. Cars are so expensive in Singapore, naturally owners will be reluctant to rent out their rides to some random stranger. Much less an exotic or classic car.

The other thing is that Singaporeans generally are very inconsiderate when it comes to other people's things. You just need to look at the conditions of all the car-sharing cars (Smove, TribeCar etc) to know. All of them so chui even when less than a year old. Singaporeans just abuse the hell out of them, no consideration for others.

Posted 12 November 2017 - 02:40 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Who wants to pay for the damages, especially if it involves an accident?

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: rental, exotic cars, niche cars and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users