VES 2018

Fuelsaver

Full electric installation will be a windfall for whichever company wins the tender for the charging infrastructure... Bosch, Siemens or some Japanese company.

At least 1 million charging points in SG plus the power cables need to be upgraded as well. Not easy...

who will bear the cost of installing? Co or consumers? ........ohhh ......maybe silly question ... :a-m1524:

• Praise 1

who will bear the cost of installing? Co or consumers? ........ohhh ......maybe silly question ... :a-m1524:

Depends on who runs the charging station.

Vios, Altis, CHR, Sienta, Camry 2.5, RAV4, Wish will have additional 10k tax for June shipments. Take note for toyota lovers

Is there any reliable source on what the expected VES after June for other make/models? I spoke to a few SE and all seems to be guessing only... I think they are still trying to pressure buyers to commit.

Toyota one is confirmed. The rest i do not have info

Is there any reliable source on what the expected VES after June for other make/models? I spoke to a few SE and all seems to be guessing only... I think they are still trying to pressure buyers to commit.

Supersonic

Consumers

Vios, Altis, CHR, Sienta, Camry 2.5, RAV4, Wish will have additional 10k tax for June shipments. Take note for toyota lovers

Sauce??? Chilli or ketchup...

I thought the corolla was quoted as ves neutral by the straits time article

Twincharged

That’s practicallly their whole line up!

The altis will be selling like $116k le...

Twincharged

Looks like coe will go down to cushion the increase. Look at last year... everyone bought in but when VES kicked in the result was lower coe

So it will be great news for those renewing Porsche ferrari. Pay less. Cause these cars are usually renewed unless exported to reclaim parf.

Rich get richer.

Edited by Mkl22

How come dealers are keeping mum on this PM2.5? The VES result and penalty shd be known by now.The previous VES killed off many hybrid model + a couple of dealers, dunno what will be killed this coming round. 

So it will be great news for those renewing Porsche ferrari. Pay less. Cause these cars are usually renewed unless exported to reclaim parf.

Rich get richer.

Wow I didn’t realize this! That’s a pretty skewed policy

my ang moh friend in USA who is a well known technician does not recommend renewing COE for these cars as the problems start appearing after 10 years

↡ Advertisement