• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic | 12 praises

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:51 PM

Z070305
  • Premium member
    Z070305
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

For those who frequent this area to have mookata or shop at Sheng Siong nearby, please avoid parking by the road side (White zig zac or double yellow). Saw LTA officer there many times.

Just earlier on, I stopped my car by the side to stretch my legs. I merely paced up and down the  stretch of road (10min at most) and when I returned to my vehicle, the bike was parked right before my car. Gone case I thought. The officer was at a distance away. I didn't bother checking with him since he would have issued the summon long ago. It didn't cross my mind that there was no summon ticket! It was only after returning home then I realised that there wasn't any physical ticket. Upon checking my dashcam, I saw the officer looking around in front of my car. Not sure if he was being nice to give me a grace period. My vehicle definitely felt hot to the touch given the long drive prior to stopping. Lesson learnt- let your legs break or find a proper parking lot  :TT_TT:  

Tianmo and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:28 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

How much is the fine and demerit points for parking along double yellow zig zag lines?  [furious]

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:56 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    Supercharged
    Author Image

How much is the fine and demerit points for parking along double yellow zig zag lines?  [furious]

link here:

https://www.onemotor...he_various.html

apparently no demerit points, just fine....

Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:35 PM

Z070305
  • Premium member
    Z070305
    Clutched
    Author Image

Parking double yellow line $70  :a-bang:

Parking single/ Double zig zag lines is $120 + 3 demerit points

:a-whiteflag:

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:45 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Parking double yellow line $70  :a-bang:

Parking single/ Double zig zag lines is $120 + 3 demerit points

:a-whiteflag:

I see...

[dizzy]

Edited by DACH, 12 November 2017 - 11:46 PM.

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:23 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Orbit goot
1 Anonymous member praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:34 AM

Oloberwonder
  • Oloberwonder
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Wah then you never buy 4D that day? Cfm strike big! Lucky you tho [thumbsup] 

1 Anonymous member praised this
Wait but why

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:01 PM

Z070305
  • Premium member
    Z070305
    Clutched
    Author Image

Orbit goot

Yup I acknowledged that it is my fault.

Haha I should go and buy ibet, who knows might cover the fine 😁

Haha I should go and buy ibet, who knows might cover the fine 😁

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: toyota, fine, lta, parking and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users