• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
38 replies to this topic | 272 praises

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:32 PM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

OK.

Finally got time after my post-dinner kopi to post this. Those interested, please put nickname and PM contact details so I can create WhatsApp group. I apologise beforehand if my information/knowledge is outdated. Last Melaka run was a good 4 years ago.

Thank yew for your sarpork.

Oh.. if less than 4 cars, I calling it off.

Date: 16 December 2017 (Sat)

Assembly Time: 0630hrs

Assembly Location: Kartright Carpark (511 Upper Jurong Road, #01-05, Singapore 638366)

Set-off Time: 0700hrs via Tuas Link

Proposed rest-stop (outbound): Machap

Proposed rest-stop (inbound): Gelang Patah

Car 1: terrylmt

Car 2:

Car 3:

Car 4:

Itinerary: Walk-walk, see-see, buy-buy, eat-eat...

Davidtch, zipping, SuPerBoRed, Dleodleo, BabyBlade, Buadongdong, Atrecord, 5 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:53 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

bro, apologies wont be able to sarpork due to my young kids... if local MU then still can... 

all the best and hope the trip happens  [thumbsup]

Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:53 PM

Baleno
  • Baleno
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

TS, you forgot to add travelling at what max & min speed?
What if you have too varied group of drivers, how?
2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:03 PM

zipping
  • zipping
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Date on title and actual date different.....

AltisOwner, Doppel, Noob79 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:38 PM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Mods! Help! 16 December please! Typo in title!!

And as for speed, etc. To be discussed in WhatsApp. Too complicated to post everything here.

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:17 AM

Francis-jack
  • Premium member
    Francis-jack
    6th Gear
    Author Image

one night only rite...

Noob79 praised this

Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:57 AM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

In and out same day - hence "Day Trip" :XD:

Posted 13 November 2017 - 07:11 AM

RCTP
  • Premium member
    RCTP
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Assembly Location: Kartright Carpark (511 Upper Jurong Road, #01-05, Singapore 638366)
Set-off Time: 0700hrs via Tuas Link

Car 2: RCTP
Car 3:
Car 4:

Come come I sappork.

See if I can jio my friends to come along too.
Terrylmt, Pocy, pChou, Sdf4786k and Noob79 praised this

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:08 AM

RCTP
  • Premium member
    RCTP
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Kurty interested to join?

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:17 AM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Is family welcomed? and go there is OTOT or have planned activities together?

pChou and Noob79 praised this

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:19 AM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Is family welcomed? and go there is OTOT or have planned activities together?

Family definitely welcome. Likely go together and then discuss in WhatsApp on the AD plan. Flexi is the keyword here
Noob79 praised this

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:24 AM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Family definitely welcome. Likely go together and then discuss in WhatsApp on the AD plan. Flexi is the keyword here

Noted... I go ask my CO for permission to clear carbon and update again.. When is the registration deadline?

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:25 AM

BabyBlade

Mods! Help! 16 December please! Typo in title!!

And as for speed, etc. To be discussed in WhatsApp. Too complicated to post everything here.

Amended your date!

Terrylmt praised this
I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:04 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Kurty interested to join?

thats very nice of you.

Unlikely will join for this melaka trip as i went there recently.

what is the duration of this trip?

Tentatively, if you keen, can consider joining us for Xmas and new year celebrations.

Basically, it will be a 3D2N event each.

Itinerary:

Shopping, spa/massage with our partners.

feasting, drinking.

Join us, we are very fun and loving people.

Dleodleo, kdash and Noob79 praised this
bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:19 AM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Got to give a miss ...... prior arrangements - function 16/12 and overseas 17/12 onwards.

Enjoy the trip 😊
Noob79, Angcheek and Pinobii praised this

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:47 PM

Yhn
  • Premium member
    Yhn
    4th Gear
    Author Image

No need to call off if less than four cars.

Just go, enjoy even if just two cars

There are forumers here who travel solo,  even up the Land of Smiles alone and better still - a lady. [nod]

Noob79 and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Bicycle
Bike
Bus
Boat
Batmobile hopeful

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:24 AM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Noted... I go ask my CO for permission to clear carbon and update again.. When is the registration deadline?

If we don't hit the numbers by December 9, then OTOT carry one..

Amended your date!

Thank yew Baby-mod... or it is Mod Baby?

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:20 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Why die die requires 4 cars to proceed? Too bad that period i'm at Europe already otherwise can join u.

:D

If we don't hit the numbers by December 9, then OTOT carry one..

Thank yew Baby-mod... or it is Mod Baby?

Angcheek, Pocy, Uncle2, Pinobii, Mercs, Spring and Noob79 praised this
"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 14 November 2017 - 05:23 PM

November
  • Premium member
    November
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Set-off Time: 0700hrs via Tuas Link

Car 2: RCTP
Car 3: November
Car 4:

Put my name to support 1st. Best go durian feast  [laugh]

Pocy, Terrylmt, pChou and Noob79 praised this

Posted 14 November 2017 - 05:34 PM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Why die die requires 4 cars to proceed? Too bad that period i'm at Europe already otherwise can join u.

:D

Just to show commitment and I've found 4 cars easiest to manage because usually will get split by pairs. Go in three also can, provided the third car driver is familiar and knows landmarks to rejoin the group. Hence it is better to get "lost" in pairs purely for safety reasons.

Back to Meetups  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: mcf drive, december 2017, meetup and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users