Perodua Myvi 2018

Brass

1 year late. No sign of the Advance trim though.

Whether this model will make it in spore will depends on the pricing. They must price it below the Koreans in order to have any chances of making it

Yeah very annoying pest that goes around all threads posting and talking nonsense. And attacking and trolling other members in those threads. Knows nuts, doesn't own any of the car in the threads.

• Praise 6

Yeah very annoying pest that goes around all threads posting and talking nonsense. And attacking and trolling other members in those threads. Knows nuts, doesn't own any of the car in the threads.

"they" are members who can afford slightly better than this then will attacking anything lower than it.

while against better than "they", "they" will attack from other points. however when own ride brand reported issue "they" just divert to different topics.

at the end of the day "they" ride must be the best nothing but the best.

is like it's time to take medicine liao, so sometimes may bring out old post to attack again until medicine take effect ?? my guess.

• Praise 2

The Myvi 1.3(X) would be priced slightly higher than Bezza(X) Auto. In MY Bezza(X) Auto selling @ RM44,800 (OTR).

Myvi 1.3(X) @ RM49,895 (OTR),

Myvi 1.5(H) @ RM53,539 (OTR).

Then no point, at that price range got Jazz and Note....

But then again, if it can price around Bezza pricing as differ as a hatch, then why not....

I kinda of liked its design...

Edited by Hachi

You dont need another ratio when you have this kind of fuel comsuption. Anyway due to cost control, a good choice with tested and proven ancient technology...

Edited by Hachi