• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
No replies to this topic | 55 praises

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:35 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dear All, I'm intending to giveaway my current set of hankooks 205/45/17 to anyone who needs it as the tyre shops doesn't do trade ins and the set of tyres are still relatively new and threads still have a long way to go.

Some conditions I can think of:

1. I will need your worn out tyres so I can drive to my designated location to change my tyres.

2. Cost of exchanging tyres at workshop to be borne by interested party.

Reason why I'm changing out my current set of tyres is because I cannot bear the noise and the wet grip of this tyres doesn't fit my style of driving. Below are several photos taken today for your reference and information. Can always meet up to view the actual condition of the tyres before you decide to take up or not.

Please don't flame me by saying the tyres sure got problem that's why I giving it away. I don't have this intention and the interested party can always verify before changing out. By the way, I'm staying in north-east in case you wanna know.

20171113_113311.jpg 20171113_113331.jpg 20171113_113337.jpg 20171113_113425.jpg 20171113_113453.jpg 20171113_113430.jpg

Edited by BabyBlade, 14 November 2017 - 12:31 PM.

zipping, Tianmo, Beregond, Jman888, mmmfffwww, Nzy, Tohto and 4 other members praised this

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Hankook Optimo K415

Hankook Optimo K415  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by DG78  |  Neutral Newbie

Affordable tyres for those on a budget

Good set of tyres for those on a tight budget. At prices hovering at the low end of $100 (during promos), it offers decent performance for what you pay for. Nice workshop (Toh Guan) which offers you a nice mini-showroom to have a drink and v... » Read More

Hankook Ventus S1 Evo Tyre

Hankook Ventus S1 Evo Tyre  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Mohamaadhafeez  |  Neutral Newbie

Excellent tyres!

Great grip in both and wet. Road noise very much limited. Tyres are comparable to other leading tyre brands.

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : hankook

Quick Reply

Tags: hankook, free tyres, giveaway and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users