• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:11 AM

coolbluepica
  • coolbluepica
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi. Wonder if any bros on this tyres yet. Any feedback?

Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:44 PM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Got 2 Friend using.. good grip they say. Not that expensive 235/55-18 for $230 ea
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 25 November 2017 - 09:49 PM

kohzcm
  • Premium member
    kohzcm
    1st Gear
    Author Image

how abt noise level?

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:07 AM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Got 2 Friend using.. good grip they say. Not that expensive 235/55-18 for $230 ea

Chucky2007 wah price like not bad, can help me ask which shop? I looking at 245/40/18 or 245/45/18

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:25 AM

kohzcm
  • Premium member
    kohzcm
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I changed on Monday to CPC6. Noise is controlled. Good Grip! Nice!

Posted 29 November 2017 - 12:19 PM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Chucky2007 wah price like not bad, can help me ask which shop? I looking at 245/40/18 or 245/45/18

He got from Kim Hoe at UBi beside Johnson stickers for the 235/55-18. You Check with Leong Seng also First.

I changed on Monday to CPC6. Noise is controlled. Good Grip! Nice!

CPC6 got A for wetgrip across various sizes on Euro Label.
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Achilles Radial Desert Hawk HT

Achilles Radial Desert Hawk HT  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Evan  |  Neutral Newbie

First Impressions

Did some homework before deciding to replace my well served Michelle Latitude HP which in my opinion is the benchmark in the SUV tyre segment, with these Desert Hawk. Boy am I pleasantly surprised by how composed they kept my ride when th... » Read More

Michelin Pilot Sport 3 Tyre

Michelin Pilot Sport 3 Tyre  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Arkantos  |  2nd Gear

Good dry and wet performance that sticks to the road

Comes with my new car and been using for about 1 year. Good dry performance when cornering with harder sidewalls. Same goes for wet performance, can't feel the car sliding off when going at higher speeds.

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Continental PremiumContact 6, Performance Tyre

Quick Reply

Tags: cpc6, tyres, conti, premium and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users