16 replies to this topic | 152 praises

Posted 14 November 2017 - 05:53 PM

Showster
    Showster

http://www.channelne...s-study-9405134

Very interesting read on how governments influence via bots and paid trolls. Enjoy!
Tianmo, Vratenza, Blueray, Lala81 and BanCoe praised this
"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:24 PM

kdash
    kdash

hmm sounds familiar......
Vratenza and Showster praised this
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:09 PM

Tianmo
    Tianmo

Nothing so surprise, what I am really surprise is there are countries not doing it. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]
Uncle2, Showster, RH1667 and Lala81 praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:15 PM

Vratenza
    Vratenza

I wonder what is the KPI?

..... SGD10/hr in comfort of own home? With CPF? 

Better than working at Mcdonald's.. 

http://www.channelne...s-study-9405134

Very interesting read on how governments influence via bots and paid trolls. Enjoy!

Indeed.... Right at our doorstep....  :D

hmm sounds familiar......

kdash, Showster and RadX praised this
#notmypresident

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:23 PM

Vid
    Vid

"A study of Internet freedom in 65 countries found 30 governments are deploying some form of manipulation to distort online information, up from 23 the previous year."

I'm sure Singapore is not one of those countries -_-

Staff69, Showster, RadX, AltisOwner, RH1667, Lala81, FourZero, 1 other member and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:29 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know

can make $10k/mth using 100 nicks in different forums/blogs/social/etc [sly]

Edited by Wt_know, 14 November 2017 - 08:30 PM.

Staff69 praised this

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:36 PM

Eviilusion
    Eviilusion

Indeed.... Right at our doorstep.... :D

can ask tgat ccb fella how to apply! Later after retirement can earn money and suan mcfers at the same time......at home 10 bucks an hour....shiok ah!

"A study of Internet freedom in 65 countries found 30 governments are deploying some form of manipulation to distort online information, up from 23 the previous year."

I'm sure Singapore is not one of those countries -_-

singapore only use .....better dont say....later kana sue for suaning the highly educated wearing wigs....😂😂😂
Staff69 and Vratenza praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:02 PM

DACH
  • DACH

Isn't governments becoming a problem rather than solution?

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 15 November 2017 - 06:36 AM

Victor68
    Victor68

Any MCF members here paid $14/hr or rather where to apply, retiring soon need income :a-t9412:

Posted 15 November 2017 - 06:55 AM

hmmmmm he's a bot?

we need a bot to fight a bot

paging Sp4wn

lol

Vratenza praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:52 AM

Sp4wn
    Sp4wn

hmmmmm he's a bot?

we need a bot to fight a bot

paging Sp4wn

lol

butt or bot?

RadX and Vid praised this

Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:24 AM

Watwheels
    Watwheels

That's old news.

Anything is possible. Things like ppl being influenced in a PE by other gov agency that's also highly possible. Except for Sgp's. Its president is uniquely selected. Other gov agencies want to influence also cannot.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:52 AM

KPI => Winning percentage at each election? But wait, that mean the bot will only be able to collect their pay once every 5 years... OK, maybe the election results will be considered as performance bonus? [grin]

I'm sure Singapore is not one of those countries  -_-

Singapore don't need to resort to bot, as they have found a more effective ways to brain wash us, through locally produced drama, documentary and paid advertisement on TV & Radio. Frankly, anything with this logo and I will take it with a large pinch of salt...

640px-Mda_Intl_ID_RGB.jpg

Pocy praised this
Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:54 AM

Galantspeedz

Does that means the opposition spend most of their budget on IB?

Is like 70% opp and 30% govt on the internet

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:59 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje

Does that means the opposition spend most of their budget on IB?

Is like 70% opp and 30% govt on the internet

It's true.

But oppo are lousy pay masters.

I am still waiting for my $$$ for years and they have neglected to contribute to my CPF  :pissed-off:

Showster praised this
That is all.

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:17 PM

Davidtch
    Davidtch

Singapore don't need to resort to bot, as they have found a more effective ways to brain wash us, through locally produced drama, documentary and paid advertisement on TV & Radio. Frankly, anything with this logo and I will take it with a large pinch of salt...

640px-Mda_Intl_ID_RGB.jpg

My home has no starhub or FTA TV.

[thumbsup]

Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:20 PM

Galantspeedz

It's true.

But oppo are lousy pay masters.

I am still waiting for my $$$ for years and they have neglected to contribute to my CPF  :pissed-off:

by paying CPF means they support govt leh.... how can

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Tags: government, bots, trolls and 1 more...