• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
16 replies to this topic | 152 praises

Posted 14 November 2017 - 05:53 PM

Showster
  • Premium member
    Showster
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.channelne...s-study-9405134

Very interesting read on how governments influence via bots and paid trolls. Enjoy!
Tianmo, Vratenza, Blueray, Lala81 and BanCoe praised this
"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:24 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hmm sounds familiar......
Vratenza and Showster praised this
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:09 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Nothing so surprise, what I am really surprise is there are countries not doing it. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]
Uncle2, Showster, RH1667 and Lala81 praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:15 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I wonder what is the KPI?

..... SGD10/hr in comfort of own home? With CPF? 

Better than working at Mcdonald's.. 

:D

http://www.channelne...s-study-9405134

Very interesting read on how governments influence via bots and paid trolls. Enjoy!

Indeed.... Right at our doorstep....  :D

hmm sounds familiar......

kdash, Showster and RadX praised this
#notmypresident

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:23 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

"A study of Internet freedom in 65 countries found 30 governments are deploying some form of manipulation to distort online information, up from 23 the previous year."

I'm sure Singapore is not one of those countries -_-

Staff69, Showster, RadX, AltisOwner, RH1667, Lala81, FourZero, 1 other member and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:29 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

can make $10k/mth using 100 nicks in different forums/blogs/social/etc [sly]

Edited by Wt_know, 14 November 2017 - 08:30 PM.

Staff69 praised this

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:36 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Indeed.... Right at our doorstep.... :D

can ask tgat ccb fella how to apply! Later after retirement can earn money and suan mcfers at the same time......at home 10 bucks an hour....shiok ah!

"A study of Internet freedom in 65 countries found 30 governments are deploying some form of manipulation to distort online information, up from 23 the previous year."

I'm sure Singapore is not one of those countries -_-

singapore only use .....better dont say....later kana sue for suaning the highly educated wearing wigs....😂😂😂
Staff69 and Vratenza praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:02 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Isn't governments becoming a problem rather than solution?

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 15 November 2017 - 06:36 AM

Victor68
  • Premium member
    Victor68
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Any MCF members here paid $14/hr or rather where to apply, retiring soon need income :a-t9412:

Posted 15 November 2017 - 06:55 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hmmmmm he's a bot?

we need a bot to fight a bot

paging Sp4wn

lol

Vratenza praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:52 AM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

hmmmmm he's a bot?

we need a bot to fight a bot

paging Sp4wn

lol

butt or bot?

RadX and Vid praised this

Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:24 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

That's old news.

Anything is possible. Things like ppl being influenced in a PE by other gov agency that's also highly possible. Except for Sgp's. Its president is uniquely selected. Other gov agencies want to influence also cannot.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:52 AM

Carbon82
  • Premium member
    Carbon82
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

KPI => Winning percentage at each election? But wait, that mean the bot will only be able to collect their pay once every 5 years... OK, maybe the election results will be considered as performance bonus? [grin]

I'm sure Singapore is not one of those countries  -_-

Singapore don't need to resort to bot, as they have found a more effective ways to brain wash us, through locally produced drama, documentary and paid advertisement on TV & Radio. Frankly, anything with this logo and I will take it with a large pinch of salt...

640px-Mda_Intl_ID_RGB.jpg

Pocy praised this
Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:54 AM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Does that means the opposition spend most of their budget on IB?

Is like 70% opp and 30% govt on the internet

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:59 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Does that means the opposition spend most of their budget on IB?

Is like 70% opp and 30% govt on the internet

It's true.

But oppo are lousy pay masters.

I am still waiting for my $$$ for years and they have neglected to contribute to my CPF  :pissed-off:

Showster praised this
That is all.

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:17 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Singapore don't need to resort to bot, as they have found a more effective ways to brain wash us, through locally produced drama, documentary and paid advertisement on TV & Radio. Frankly, anything with this logo and I will take it with a large pinch of salt...

640px-Mda_Intl_ID_RGB.jpg

My home has no starhub or FTA TV.

[thumbsup]

Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:20 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It's true.

But oppo are lousy pay masters.

I am still waiting for my $$$ for years and they have neglected to contribute to my CPF  :pissed-off:

by paying CPF means they support govt leh.... how can

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: government, bots, trolls and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users