MCF Badminton (pattern) workout

RadX

rainy weather...have to diversify hahaha

i started from badminton.....then on to tennis

tennis still my lumber uno....my retirement plan 

Badminton and tennis dont mix well with each other. Usually people don't excel in both of these sports due to different techniques. Badminton more on wrist work.

Badminton and tennis dont mix well with each other. Usually people don't excel in both of these sports due to different techniques. Badminton more on wrist work.

Eh I shd know better dey .. been coaching tennis for 25 yrs

Badminton for social oni. I’m definitely cognizant of the difference la

I supply my attendance and RSL shuttlecocks....  :a-dothewave:

Cheers bro.  Would be good to see that.....the more the merrier...

• Praise 1

waa bro you still actively play ah... ðð

A bit nia....here and there! Beginner...i oni played after i force my son to take up badminton in sec 1. Now must start exercise, gave up on football after Dollah Kassim kana yeart attack. Playing under the sun is out.

Cheers bro.  Would be good to see that.....the more the merrier...

Since so serious, check with you, esp since you quarter-century-coach:

know of any good way to heal wrist injury or not? dunno why my right wrist been having this niggling pain since around Jul, and aggravated when i was dragged to go bowling in Aug... Till now still pain, esp when i bend the wrist more...

if wanna play badminton again, i figure better make sure this wrist thing heals first... else i need to start learning to use left hand and be Yang Yang, ok Zhao Jian Hua since you already took yang yang...

A bit nia....here and there! Beginner...i oni played after i force my son to take up badminton in sec 1. Now must start exercise, gave up on football after Dollah Kassim kana yeart attack. Playing under the sun is out.

bro you want to run? take up the 10x10 challenge by bro @tianmo haha

Since so serious, check with you, esp since you quarter-century-coach:

know of any good way to heal wrist injury or not? dunno why my right wrist been having this niggling pain since around Jul, and aggravated when i was dragged to go bowling in Aug... Till now still pain, esp when i bend the wrist more...

if wanna play badminton again, i figure better make sure this wrist thing heals first... else i need to start learning to use left hand and be Yang Yang, ok Zhao Jian Hua since you already took yang yang...

hmmm..u pcc too much? ask @mustank he sexpert haaaaaaaaaaa

on a serious note, sounds like RSI.  REst it up and wear a brace for the time being.  When you palmarflex and extend which is more pain?

May well be a tendon strain but hard to assess unless you mimic the movements that cause the pain.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1