Marine Cove Meet Up----23rd Nov 2017 (Thurs)

Tianmo

pls lor... @kdash we all saw last nite.... confirm her standard is the one on the right.... as for you ... the mythical never turn up for TCSS session ...

who knows? [smash]

only way to decide your standard is for you to show up at the next meet up....

@heman75 will definitely show up ...

i think you have to specify to whose right haha... my looks gone liao
↡ Advertisement

yesterday @Tohto and @Susacarimakan left early before we could take a group pic.

then @pChou, @Babyblade and @chryst joined shortly before i left.. @kurumanbo hasn't come yet.

managed to snap a group pic.

this should quench the thirsts of curiosity amongst those in the forum ba. sorry ah RCTP the photographer din capture ur face in full.

attachicon.gifmarine_cove_meetup.jpg

Hi all,

Once again, sincere apologies for leaving meetup early last evening. Maybe, someone can add my picture below to the group photo taken last night after I left?

Cheers,

uncle susa.

post-2450-0-27492600-1511519111.jpg

• Praise 4

I just stroll back and realised I was the culprit who started this @kdash is SYT silly joke. Didn't expect it to run a few pages. [:p]

Good of bro kdash to be sporting enough to play along. But in actually fact, he is a real man, one handsome promising young man. [thumbsup]

Seriously, if we doll him up, he can really look like his avatar. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Hi all,

Once again, sincere apologies for leaving meetup early last evening. Maybe, someone can add my picture below to the group photo taken last night after I left?

Cheers,

uncle susa.

Wah, susa, now that you mention. Yah you really do look like 石坚..

I just stroll back and realised I was the culprit who started this @kdash is SYT silly joke. Didn't expect it to run a few pages. [:p]

Good of bro kdash to be sporting enough to play along. But in actually fact, he is a real man, one handsome promising young man. [thumbsup]

Seriously, if we doll him up, he can really look like his avatar. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I saw the word "handsome"! Kdash, wanna finally go have that coffee we've been talking about?

I saw the word "handsome"! Kdash, wanna finally go have that coffee we've been talking about? ð

walao... see handsome then suddenly want to go for kopi liao ah... asked you so many times but kena rejected

walao... see handsome then suddenly want to go for kopi liao ah... asked you so many times but kena rejected ððð

as i said earlier, dont believe everything you read online... ð

You know my criteria mah.. must be near cpf age which you are not leh. But you never say you hamsum! Hamsum = waive criteria!

Squeezed one day of brain juice to determine he guy or girl.

Must look at Andy Lau.

How can look like gu huo zai?

haha bro, i think quite obvious to everyone from my other posts la... thanks for the flattering but greatly exaggerated description haha...

I saw "handsome" gets invited to kopi?

Anyone else want a "handsome" from me? It's going for a happy meal, but might just increase anytime. [laugh][laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

Must look at Andy Lau.

How can look like gu huo zai? ð

haha sorry bro, thought it was fun to play along for a while... your initial gut feel was right la...

hope to see you at our next MU!

Must look at Andy Lau.

How can look like gu huo zai?

• Praise 1

Anyone else want a "handsome" from me? It's going for a happy meal, but might just increase anytime. [laugh][laugh] [laugh]

*slips money under table to @tianmo*

• Praise 2

Disclaimer: I am not paying you any damages once they find out I'm a dude.

And I'm also not inviting, I'm just accepting a prior offered date

Edited by chryst
  • Praise 2

Must look at Andy Lau.

How can look like gu huo zai? ð

This is smoke screen technique. To hide the goal from all competitions.
  • Praise 1

today black friday. clicking and typing speed already extra fast for the whole day.

Friday lei... go out and havoc lah...

walao.... i dont know what to say *stamp foot*

Try “你超级无聊哦!” :XD:

↡ Advertisement