Marine Cove Meet Up----23rd Nov 2017 (Thurs)

Tianmo

How come they give you access to HP or internet?

i told them it was a matter of life and death....

there's a 106k high flyer out there in mcf pestering me to transfer my google skills to him

:D

• Praise 1

haha. if i made 106k per year, i wouldn't be eligible to buy my ec leh  :o

• Your average gross monthly household income must not exceed $14,000, meaning 168k
  • making 106k still eligible as long as your partner is less. or she can temporary go jobless first. once you get your EC then she go find a job.

• Your average gross monthly household income must not exceed $14,000, meaning 168k
  • making 106k still eligible as long as your partner is less. or she can temporary go jobless first. once you get your EC then she go find a job.

My wife makes more than me  [lipsrsealed]

IT is TGIT. TGIF tomorrow loosen up. Just a little spice to make everyone perk up and welcome tomorrow. 

I got VISA tomorrow to go out and have fun.  Heading for couple of glass of whisky at a whisky place in Tanjong Pagar. Who keen?

sorry bro, cant make it tomorrow... how about the MU next Thurs, you able to join? 

My wife makes more than me  [lipsrsealed]

me too  [laugh]  [laugh]

Internal Moderator

hahahahaha. I finally got time to read, Busy with work earlier. 

hahaha. This one really must learn. I slow learner. @heman75 You must show me more of what you can do! hahahha. 

Hahahahahaha

@kobayashigt

Take notes too.

Think I shall take notes too. Wa seh. This one is 情圣.

TCSS list your nick below

1) Tianmo
2) RCTP
3) Easyrider
4) ingenius 

5) kdash

6) sadan 
7) superbored

8) kobayashiGT (All my running kakis is here. must show some suppork.) I might be late also. I slow slow one. haha. 

• Praise 1

wah my bff so good

can pick me up from Changi airport then go back to tuas to run an errand then to marine cove mu then back to buangkok imh?

:D

For you my BFF, you just have to tell me your flight details. You ask you shall get.  [grouphug]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

updated. 

Lai lai lai, MUMUMU!!!!    [laugh]    [laugh]    [laugh]

Dont say I no steady, ppl keep asking and I no reply hor. 

TM kick start the chain of MU, let me start with the 1st one in the chain, in the EAST!!!

Date: 23 Nov 2017, Thursday
Time: 7pm till last man leave
Venue: My Briyani House Marine Cove, 1000 ECP, Singapore449876.

All are welcome. Place is big enough, parking big enough, food there are plenty. Got prata, got chinese noodle, got McD. 

Smokers walk 20m to the service road and enjoy under the stars. 

Ai TCSS list your nick below

1) Tianmo
2) RCTP
3) Easyrider
4) ingenius 

5) kdash

6) sadan (I having reservist till 7.30pm.. so can reach around 8pm? Will I be too late?)

7) superbored

8) kobayashiGT (All my running kakis is here. must show some suppork.) I might be late also. I slow slow one. haha. 

Edited by Tianmo

Twincharged

updated. 

Lai lai lai, MUMUMU!!!!    [laugh]    [laugh]    [laugh]

Dont say I no steady, ppl keep asking and I no reply hor. 

TM kick start the chain of MU, let me start with the 1st one in the chain, in the EAST!!!

Date: 23 Nov 2017, Thursday

Time: 7pm till last man leave

Venue: My Briyani House Marine Cove, 1000 ECP, Singapore449876.

All are welcome. Place is big enough, parking big enough, food there are plenty. Got prata, got chinese noodle, got McD. 

Smokers walk 20m to the service road and enjoy under the stars. 

Ai TCSS list your nick below

1) Tianmo

2) RCTP

3) Easyrider

4) ingenius 

5) kdash

6) sadan (I having reservist till 7.30pm.. so can reach around 8pm? Will I be too late?)

7) superbored

1) Tianmo

2) RCTP

3) Easyrider

4) ingenius 

5) kdash

7) superbored

9) nzy (will come unless my wife got job that evening)

• Praise 3

Sorry boys cant make this round, travelling. Next time

no worries bro, there is always a next MU somewhere.  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

hahahahaha. I finally got time to read, Busy with work earlier. 

hahaha. This one really must learn. I slow learner. @heman75 You must show me more of what you can do! hahahha. 

TCSS list your nick below

1) Tianmo

2) RCTP

3) Easyrider

4) ingenius 

5) kdash

6) sadan 

7) superbored

I can show you. but you need to let me know you want the theory or the practical portion. 

• Praise 1

1) Tianmo

2) RCTP

3) Easyrider

4) ingenius

5) kdash

7) superbored

10) terrylmt (coming with my entourage)

• Praise 1

1) Tianmo

2) RCTP

3) Easyrider

4) ingenius

5) kdash

7) superbored

10) terrylmt (coming with my entourage)

...... I worry abt the that entourage thingy.. keke..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1