COE Bidding – 2nd Round of November 2017

Carbon82

Went to the Merc and Volvo showroom last Saturday to check out GLC and XC60.

Merc was quite quiet.  they willing to absorb the VES if confirm the booking even though car is to be delivered in 3 months' time.

Volvo was very quiet.  Only us and another couple whom was checking out the XC60.

• Praise 2

Merc was quite quiet.  they willing to absorb the VES if confirm the booking even though car is to be delivered in 3 months' time.

Volvo was very quiet.  Only us and another couple whom was checking out the XC60.

I believe you are talking about GLC200 not GLC250, right? I understand that C&C will only absorb VES for those cars which have been indented but are to be shipped to Singapore in months' time. For GLC200, there are still a no. of units indented but not sold. C&C will absorb the VES for these units. For GLC250, all indented units are sold and any buyer who wishes to place order has to absorb the VES.

• Praise 2

song bo??? [laugh] GST is to help sinkie to buy car.. remember?

Don’t anyhow say lah

Gst is to help the poor

Erp helps more sg people to own cars

Don’t anyhow anyhow

I believe you are talking about GLC200 not GLC250, right? I understand that C&C will only absorb VES for those cars which have been indented but are to be shipped to Singapore in months' time. For GLC200, there are still a no. of units indented but not sold. C&C will absorb the VES for these units. For GLC250, all indented units are sold and any buyer who wishes to place order has to absorb the VES.

how much ves will the glc200 attract?

• Praise 2

Cat. A: 50K

Cat. B: 60K

I think this round will still have some impact from the knee jerk reaction. But since last round so fierce >+5k, this round probably less but still around +3k. Just my guess.

• Praise 2

Yes, you are right, its for the GLC 200.  The sales person does not look interested to sell the GLC 250.

• Praise 3

Merc was quite quiet. they willing to absorb the VES if confirm the booking even though car is to be delivered in 3 months' time.

Volvo was very quiet. Only us and another couple whom was checking out the XC60.

Can share what price you are quoted for GLC? Is it the 200 or 250?
  • Praise 1

Don’t anyhow say lah

Gst is to help the poor

Don’t anyhow anyhow

Haha, Raymond, where are you? I believe what you said 100%!

• Praise 3

Don’t anyhow say lah

Gst is to help the poor

Don’t anyhow anyhow

GST is to help make u poorer

ERP is to help make garmen richer

Anyway you look at it, u still loose... :a-bang:

• Praise 3

Yes, you are right, its for the GLC 200.  The sales person does not look interested to sell the GLC 250.

Yes, I was there two weeks ago. Same feeling too.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1