COE Bidding – 2nd Round of November 2017

Carbon82

Last round definitely faster at this point.. and very fierce, the price just keep going up, no slow down. Unlike the round after the 36k where it slows down after 40k.

3 hrs to go...20%received yet still at 1$ wooow

Now $1....only if all car dealers make agreement not to outbid each other. Only if LTA doesn't send in their "armies" to ramp up the price.

Expect someone will start to ruin the thing soon!!

seems like slow and no movement till now.

perhaps today will crash to $1?

if lightning can strike trains.

just need a fluke lightning to strike causing a power failure for some leng kee road users' servers.

all gone holidays?

every one thought each other will bid high high, so all take a break watch the show without self-bidding?

BIDDING STATUS AS AT 22/11/2017 13:56:40.00 HRS Category Current COE Price ($) Quota Bids Received A CAR UP TO 1600CC & 97KW 1 1,686 837 B CAR ABOVE 1600CC OR 97KW 1 1,383 249 C GOODS VEHICLE & BUS 1 244 79 D MOTORCYCLE 1 538 348 E OPEN-ALL EXCEPT MOTORCYCLE 1 516 59

Looking at last round un-successful number of bids, it seems most players are holding their bids till last hour to get an idea first and then bid with maximum limit as they die die need COE before year end specially CAT B 

what happen if last minute system hangs and cannot accept bid in the last 10 minutes? $1 bid accepted? haha

then we should congrat those who secured their $1 COE and be happy for them but this people must be willing to drive their car till scrap or willing to suffer high losses when selling few years down the road...  My friend got the $50 COE in the 1990s and after driving a few years, he ask me whether interested in buying his car at market rate. I was like the paper value of the car is only like that due to low COE and you want to sell me so high above your paper value?

then we should congrat those who secured their $1 COE and be happy for them but this people must be willing to drive their car till scrap or willing to suffer high losses when selling few years down the road... My friend got the $50 COE in the 1990s and after driving a few years, he ask me whether interested in buying his car at market rate. I was like the paper value of the car is only like that due to low COE and you want to sell me so high above your paper value?

That only means he’s not really a Friend

• Praise 1

then we should congrat those who secured their $1 COE and be happy for them but this people must be willing to drive their car till scrap or willing to suffer high losses when selling few years down the road... My friend got the $50 COE in the 1990s and after driving a few years, he ask me whether interested in buying his car at market rate. I was like the paper value of the car is only like that due to low COE and you want to sell me so high above your paper value?

What a friend..

then we should congrat those who secured their $1 COE and be happy for them but this people must be willing to drive their car till scrap or willing to suffer high losses when selling few years down the road...  My friend got the $50 COE in the 1990s and after driving a few years, he ask me whether interested in buying his car at market rate. I was like the paper value of the car is only like that due to low COE and you want to sell me so high above your paper value?

Sorry but i dont understand your point 

if someone buy at such low price then he can never be in loss even if he sale after 2 year. Either he will sale at standard depreciation (subject COE remain same low) or he may sell with profit if COE shoot up.

↡ Advertisement