• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
738 replies to this topic | 732 praises

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:25 AM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

By request of kdash, this kopitiam is now open for business!

Come in to chit-chat, talk cock sing song (no mahjong here though) and talk, rant, rave about whatever you please!

Lai lai lai!!!

localkopi21.jpg

Ct3833, Yewheng, Freeder and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:26 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

must tag the usual suspects: Eviilusion Arogab πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
1 Anonymous member praised this
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:38 AM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Like that.. then we have a lot to tag wor...

Vratenza, Sugimoto, RadX, Eviilusion, Arogab, Theoldjaffa, chryst, Wt_know, DACH, Wyfitms, Davidtch, Kusje, Picnic06-Biante15, Unfazed, Sdf4786k, Fcw75, Pocy, Lotr8445r, Tianmo, Throttle2, Heman75, Ct3833, Mockngbrd, YEN96

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:43 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

eh....simi si call me here? I go jason thread 1st.....check got new story or not...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

By request of kdash, this kopitiam is now open for business!

Come in to chit-chat, talk cock sing song (no mahjong here though) and talk, rant, rave about whatever you please!

Lai lai lai!!!

localkopi21.jpg

bro....why your kopi like that wan? You drank from the saucer har...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Freeder praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:44 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

eh....simi si call me here? I go jason thread 1st.....check got new story or not...ððð
bro....why your kopi like that wan? You drank from the saucer har...ððð

you can surf jason thread and here at the same time ma... haha...

old uncle prefer to drink kopi from the saucer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:45 AM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    Supercharged
    Author Image

bro....why your kopi like that wan? You drank from the saucer har...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

harnor... old folk like me, the old habit die hard mar... (you dun need to know what else is hard either)

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:49 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you can surf jason thread and here at the same time ma... haha...

old uncle prefer to drink kopi from the saucer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

got blow at the kopi in the saucer first or not? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

harnor... old folk like me, the old habit die hard mar... (you dun need to know what else is hard either)

hahaha...but i still can imagine mar...🀣🀣🀣. Eh....go starbuck you got drink like that anot?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Together We stand Alone

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:50 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Vratenza, Sugimoto, RadX, Eviilusion, Arogab, Theoldjaffa, chryst, Wt_know, DACH, Wyfitms, Davidtch, Kusje, Picnic06-Biante15, Unfazed, Sdf4786k, Fcw75, Pocy, Lotr8445r, Tianmo, Throttle2, Heman75, Ct3833, Mockngbrd, YEN96

bro, you tag so many people, must have interesting topic to talk about leh... haha... you can start the ball rolling...

Edited by kdash, 18 November 2017 - 10:50 AM.

Sdf4786k praised this
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:50 AM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Any way, slightly over a week ago, I was hitching someone along my way home and she mentioned to me that she preferred to take cab or hitch because the amount of time it took for her to get home from work (Paya Lebar to Bishan) was just slightly under an hour these days.

She complained about the continuous delays, her personal experience of being stuck in a packed non-moving train for about 20 minutes - which have deterred her from wanting to gamble her time and money with taking MRT.

She is a late-50s lady working as part-time admin, and living with her daughter in Bishan. So sad..

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:51 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

got blow at the kopi in the saucer first or not? ððð
hahaha...but i still can imagine mar...ð€£ð€£ð€£. Eh....go starbuck you got drink like that anot?ððð

the blow at the saucer part, got to ask the real uncles la haha...

bro you dont anyhow imagine ah... haha
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:51 AM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    Supercharged
    Author Image

got blow at the kopi in the saucer first or not? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
hahaha...but i still can imagine mar...🀣🀣🀣. Eh....go starbuck you got drink like that anot?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Simi lai eh? Starbuck? Sounds like a cartoon that my kid used to watch siah... Is it the one where the animals have different shapes on their bodies one? :XD:

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:52 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

why you never tag that scsbb fella!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Together We stand Alone

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:52 AM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    Supercharged
    Author Image

bro, you tag so many people, must have interesting topic to talk about leh... haha... you can start the ball rolling...

eh.............................

Any way, slightly over a week ago, I was hitching someone along my way home and she mentioned to me that she preferred to take cab or hitch because the amount of time it took for her to get home from work (Paya Lebar to Bishan) was just slightly under an hour these days.

She complained about the continuous delays, her personal experience of being stuck in a packed non-moving train for about 20 minutes - which have deterred her from wanting to gamble her time and money with taking MRT.

She is a late-50s lady working as part-time admin, and living with her daughter in Bishan. So sad..

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:53 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Simi lai eh? Starbuck? Sounds like a cartoon that my kid used to watch siah... Is it the one where the animals have different shapes on their bodies one? :XD:

hahaha.....you act blur right?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.....maybe starbuck is not in your list....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
Together We stand Alone

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:53 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

this is the plight of our people nowadays. i'm sure there are many more similar stories. at least she can still afford to take GrabHitch. some people have no choice but to take MRT and hope no breakdown...
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:54 AM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    Supercharged
    Author Image

why you never tag that scsbb fella!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

You tag lor.

Later become another self-gratifying ego trip... Anyway, I am pretty sure he would be trolling one lah.. that one reeks of 不请θ‡ͺζ₯ pattern...

hahaha.....you act blur right?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.....maybe starbuck is not in your list....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.

I like my sock coffee... I especially like this old poster I saw at Ya Kun...

coffee-shop-screw-the-french-press-small

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:55 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

why you never tag that scsbb fella!ððð€£

eh hello... please hor bro πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You tag lor.

Later become another self-gratifying ego trip... Anyway, I am pretty sure he nwould be trolling one lah.. that one reeks of 不请θ‡ͺζ₯ pattern...

i also say same same..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Together We stand Alone

Arogab
  • Premium member
    Arogab
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Wah, so fast tok so much liao. I come liao. Today got a lot of time to tok tok

Noob79 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

eh.............................

we posted same time la... how i know you already posting something πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Noob79 praised this
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: talk cock, sing song and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users