MCF Kopitiam - chit-chat, OT and more...

Terrylmt

By request of @kdash, this kopitiam is now open for business!

Come in to chit-chat, talk cock sing song (no mahjong here though) and talk, rant, rave about whatever you please!

Lai lai lai!!!

localkopi21.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

eh....simi si call me here? I go jason thread 1st.....check got new story or not...ððð

bro....why your kopi like that wan? You drank from the saucer har...ððð

you can surf jason thread and here at the same time ma... haha...

old uncle prefer to drink kopi from the saucer

Like that.. then we have a lot to tag wor...

@vratenza, @sugimoto, @RadX, @Eviilusion, @arogab, @theoldjaffa, @chryst, @wt_know, @DACH, @wyfitms, @Davidtch, @Kusje, @Picnic06-biante15, @Unfazed, @sdf4786k, @fcw75, @pocy, @lotr8445r, @tianmo, @throttle2, @heman75, @ct3833, @Mockngbrd, @YEN96

bro, you tag so many people, must have interesting topic to talk about leh... haha... you can start the ball rolling... Edited by kdash
  • Praise 1

Any way, slightly over a week ago, I was hitching someone along my way home and she mentioned to me that she preferred to take cab or hitch because the amount of time it took for her to get home from work (Paya Lebar to Bishan) was just slightly under an hour these days.

She complained about the continuous delays, her personal experience of being stuck in a packed non-moving train for about 20 minutes - which have deterred her from wanting to gamble her time and money with taking MRT.

She is a late-50s lady working as part-time admin, and living with her daughter in Bishan. So sad..

got blow at the kopi in the saucer first or not? ððð

hahaha...but i still can imagine mar...ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£. Eh....go starbuck you got drink like that anot?ððð

the blow at the saucer part, got to ask the real uncles la haha...

bro you dont anyhow imagine ah... haha

Like that.. then we have a lot to tag wor...

@vratenza, @sugimoto, @RadX, @Eviilusion, @arogab, @theoldjaffa, @chryst, @wt_know, @DACH, @wyfitms, @Davidtch, @Kusje, @Picnic06-biante15, @Unfazed, @sdf4786k, @fcw75, @pocy, @lotr8445r, @tianmo, @throttle2, @heman75, @ct3833, @Mockngbrd, @YEN96

why you never tag that scsbb fella!

bro, you tag so many people, must have interesting topic to talk about leh... haha... you can start the ball rolling...

eh.............................

Any way, slightly over a week ago, I was hitching someone along my way home and she mentioned to me that she preferred to take cab or hitch because the amount of time it took for her to get home from work (Paya Lebar to Bishan) was just slightly under an hour these days.

She complained about the continuous delays, her personal experience of being stuck in a packed non-moving train for about 20 minutes - which have deterred her from wanting to gamble her time and money with taking MRT.

She is a late-50s lady working as part-time admin, and living with her daughter in Bishan. So sad..

Simi lai eh? Starbuck? Sounds like a cartoon that my kid used to watch siah... Is it the one where the animals have different shapes on their bodies one? :XD:

hahaha.....you act blur right?

this is the plight of our people nowadays. i'm sure there are many more similar stories. at least she can still afford to take GrabHitch. some people have no choice but to take MRT and hope no breakdown...

You tag lor.

Later become another self-gratifying ego trip... Anyway, I am pretty sure he nwould be trolling one lah.. that one reeks of 不请自来 pattern...

i also say same same..
↡ Advertisement