MCF Kopitiam - chit-chat, OT and more...

Terrylmt

Then go Suzhou lor... Same shit, different province..

Haha, go eat crab lah......knn, my ex boss' current company got many Singaporean whom I also know. They can ship as much as 2000 over crabs every year to Shenzhen. Siao

Not been there in AGES... Remember it as super sweet even when I asked for less sweet...

That one.. eat in moderation yeah.. my old body cannot take so much cholesterol already...

I only like our Chilli Crab. Every time if I got friends visiting SG, I will take them.

I got many years don't drive in liao leh. OC don't like the security and anyway since I always away and new rules kick in. Ali Café got after sales service? Haha

dont know....

Not been there in AGES... Remember it as super sweet even when I asked for less sweet...

That one.. eat in moderation yeah.. my old body cannot take so much cholesterol already...

aiyah.......MY mar. But jb is not as sweet as those in the northern east coast......down there i think sugar is free....

Like that.. then we have a lot to tag wor...

@vratenza, @sugimoto, @RadX, @Eviilusion, @arogab, @theoldjaffa, @chryst, @wt_know, @DACH, @wyfitms, @Davidtch, @Kusje, @Picnic06-biante15, @Unfazed, @sdf4786k, @fcw75, @pocy, @lotr8445r, @tianmo, @throttle2, @heman75, @ct3833, @Mockngbrd, @YEN96

Are we here to meet for settlement talks ...  :ninja: 

Too big the group would render us as "Illegal Gathering" under the Criminal Procedure Code, Chapter 224 and subjected to be arrested by Police or the Secret Society Branch, CID ... [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]  

Under the Penal Code, not more than 5 persons per table, so at least we needs 5 tables ...  :grin: 

• Praise 2

Any way, slightly over a week ago, I was hitching someone along my way home and she mentioned to me that she preferred to take cab or hitch because the amount of time it took for her to get home from work (Paya Lebar to Bishan) was just slightly under an hour these days.

She complained about the continuous delays, her personal experience of being stuck in a packed non-moving train for about 20 minutes - which have deterred her from wanting to gamble her time and money with taking MRT.

She is a late-50s lady working as part-time admin, and living with her daughter in Bishan. So sad..

That's why don't have kids here if possible.

If want to have kids, better prepare a contingency plan to leave here if things go wrong here.

I only like our Chilli Crab. Every time if I got friends visiting SG, I will take them.

You usually go where?

You come back, I bring you some place I like.. very nice..

Are we here to meet for settlement talks ... :ninja:

Too big the group would render us as "Illegal Gathering" under the Criminal Procedure Code, Chapter 224 and subjected to be arrested by Police or the Secret Society Branch, CID ... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Under the Penal Code, not more than 5 persons per table, so at least we needs 5 tables ... :grin:

We only tok kok and lim kopi only
  • Praise 1

Seems like only 3 ppl toking here only issit? I go smoke break then come back. Somehow here nobody tok MRT and CCB :nosepick:

Erm....................

Already tok until face green liao wor...

:sick:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1