• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
46 replies to this topic | 211 praises

Posted 20 November 2017 - 06:54 PM

StreetFight3r
  • Premium member
    StreetFight3r
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

A4AE5EC5-BC6D-4EED-AC4C-735F9A0C4A9A.png

http://www.channelne...21862?cid=FBcna

SINGAPORE: Two new flavours of potato chips - Hainanese Chicken Rice and Singapore Laksa - will soon be available in Singapore.

Local brand F.EAST will launch the new flavours, which are inspired by "two of Singapore’s most beloved dishes", next Monday (Nov 27), it said in a news release.
Customers can sample and purchase the chips at F.EAST's Christmas Fair booth located at Raffles Place. They are also available for purchase online at www.redmart.com.
The potato chips retail for S$3 per pack. It will also be available in a four for S$10 promotion until Dec 1.
F.EAST added that it hopes to introduce more flavours from across Asia in the future.

Read more at http://www.channelne...ngapore-9421862

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:08 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

at least cheaper than the local brand "the golden duck" that produced the stupid salted egg yolk potato chips ...  $8 a standard size pack  !!!

Noob79, pChou and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:52 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

$3 a pack but more than half of the pack is air?  [furious]

Noob79 praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:15 PM

Scion
  • Scion
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

sounds interesting, both are my fav local food

i will buy to try :D

Beregond and Noob79 praised this

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:34 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

at least cheaper than the local brand "the golden duck" that produced the stupid salted egg yolk potato chips ... $8 a standard size pack !!!

still very popular with long queue...
Pocy and Noob79 praised this
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:43 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

still very popular with long queue...

No need to queue.

Salted egg yolk potato chips can be found in supermarkets now.

Now the in thing is 古早 cakes. People queue for them these days. [sleeping]

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:44 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

No need to queue.

Now the in thing is å¤æ© cakes. People queue for them these days. [sleeping]

the next in thing...
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:46 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    Supercharged
    Author Image

No need to queue.

Now the in thing is 古早 cakes. People queue for them these days. [sleeping]

yup ... my wife has been buying one whole cake for the past 3 weeks each week ... 

she say very nice wor ... but i don't feel like trying even.

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:49 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

yup ... my wife has been buying one whole cake for the past 3 weeks each week ... 

she say very nice wor ... but i don't feel like trying even.

I find it so so.

Overrated.

Selling name only.  :whisper:

Beregond praised this

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:53 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I find it so so.

Overrated.

Selling name only.  :whisper:

i bought similar one from BreakTalk ... end up almost same as this type.

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:27 PM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    Supercharged
    Author Image

barf.png

Noob79 praised this

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:59 PM

Atonchia
  • Atonchia
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

With that price
I rather buy chicken rice.
Be not afraid of moving slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.

Posted 21 November 2017 - 08:27 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Seaweed flavour chips still my fav but I hardly snack on chips. These funky new flavours I think I will skip.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 21 November 2017 - 09:11 AM

BabyBlade

at least cheaper than the local brand "the golden duck" that produced the stupid salted egg yolk potato chips ...  $8 a standard size pack  !!!

2017packs_fish1.jpg

I thought this was quite nice though. Super addictive but overpriced.  ^_^

pChou, Dleodleo and Beregond praised this
I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 21 November 2017 - 09:13 AM

BabyBlade

Especially true if you head up to mountainous areas hahaha.

I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 21 November 2017 - 09:38 AM

Unfair
  • Premium member
    Unfair
    5th Gear
    Author Image

If you got a better way to protect the chips from getting crushed, feel free to sell the idea to them.

Pepi18022009 (For Fifa14/GTA V)

Posted 21 November 2017 - 09:53 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

If you got a better way to protect the chips from getting crushed, feel free to sell the idea to them.

Use cans like Pringles.

Posted 21 November 2017 - 09:59 AM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

attachicon.gif2017packs_fish1.jpg

if you like these things.. i hv a little recommendation for you ... 

Killiney at Chulia street...  5 beers for 25 bucks...  with a free salted egg fish skin 

now... i have never tasted a salted egg fish skin that has a freshly made salted egg sauce.. drizzled hot over fish skin... sibei nice....  

Dleodleo praised this
Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 21 November 2017 - 10:01 AM

pChou
  • Premium member
    pChou
    Administrator

attachicon.gif2017packs_fish1.jpg

SaltedEggFishSkin3a9818.jpg

Try this! I prefer this compares to Irvins/Golden duck! $16 per pack... 

Posted 21 November 2017 - 10:07 AM

Dleodleo
  • Premium member
    Dleodleo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

No need to queue.

Now the in thing is å¤æ© cakes. People queue for them these days. [sleeping]

I bought the Ah Ma Traditional Cake to try cos I see so popular. I find it normal but it is quite healthy less sweeter.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: potato chips, chicken rice, laksa and 6 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users