Chryst, this is for you

Tianmo

I think its fine to have general talk cock threads.... but a personal thread? 

What's wrong with a personal thread?

All the important people here have one.  [thumbsup]

:D

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I kee chiu as one of the old birds who OT in other threads..

but this thread hor... like the other one hor.. looks like this the moment i saw it... so tempting and inviting...

IMG_5193.jpg

All I can say is that I started the AMA thread. And let's just say that I didn't practice thread-ownership. 

We are here to make friends and share knowledge, Why I cannot help out a fellow MCF member who cannot start her own thread? 

And yes, it is in lite and ez, we definitely welcome TCSS kinda thread. @pchou and I find it sexist, that why we decided to close the thread.

This is after a discussion involved. I also personally thinks that the presence of @chryst did spice up our forum. But regardless of anything, I have a monthly viewership of 500,000 page view. Not all thinks that way right? 

We are all humans, my judgement may not be the same as you all. I may be wrong closing the thread. Please feel free to challenge me. I accept all challenges in a positive way. I see this as widening my views. 

As I am representing my company who is managing this forum, I have larger concerns than you all. My work here is to make sure that MCF is a conducive place to hangout. And of cuz, I would like to have a few more female members to join us onboard. I am still single you know. haha. 

Is all good. I am good. And I hope when you read finish this, you are good too! 

I am glad that you see that part and in my consult with the aforesaid(other person you mentioned), it was clearly moving out of line.  I was wondering why the intention was there and I was watching it grow.  As mentioned in my other thread, on sleaze, (its still here), there is a time and place for it and we have JAson's thread for that.  If you want the similar kind of folks akin to other forums(spelt tiko), then we may be barking up the wrong tree here. It was a real run of previous times where we saw the same kinda stuff that put many off. 

No offence to chryst but the innuendos that were intertwined did seem out of line.

Nonetheless, @kobayashigt, do what is right in the interest of your stake in this, lest you get the volume of the wrong kind

peace bro... 

Clearly the ts here has a vested agenda again and I wonder what gives.  

Edited by RadX
  • Praise 11

What's wrong with a personal thread?

All the important people here have one. [thumbsup]

:D

Knn, must be you lah. Posted so many gay and lesbian stuffs on the thread....

• Praise 1

let him or her be la.. it’s a democracy.. only he or she knows his or her intent for starting this type of “other ppl” thread.. me thinks times are bad so every ntuc vourcher helps..but then it could all be to get response and traffic to keep TP north posted .. whatever la..

Edited by BenTong
  • Praise 3

I am glad that you see that part and in my consult with the aforesaid(other person you mentioned), it was clearly moving out of line. I was wondering why the intention was there and I was watching it grow. As mentioned in my other thread, on sleaze, (its still here), there is a time and place for it and we have JAson's thread for that. If you want the similar kind of folks akin to other forums(spelt tiko), then we may be barking up the wrong tree here. It was a real run of previous times where we saw the same kinda stuff that put many off.

No offence to chryst but the innuendos that were intertwined did seem out of line.

Nonetheless, @kobayashigt, do what is right in the interest of your stake in this, lest you get the volume of the wrong kind

peace bro...

Clearly the ts here has a vested agenda again and I wonder what gives.

• Praise 3

All I can say is that I started the AMA thread. And let's just say that I didn't practice thread-ownership.

We are here to make friends and share knowledge, Why I cannot help out a fellow MCF member who cannot start her own thread?

And yes, it is in lite and ez, we definitely welcome TCSS kinda thread. @pchou and I find it sexist, that why we decided to close the thread.

This is after a discussion involved. I also personally thinks that the presence of @chryst did spice up our forum. But regardless of anything, I have a monthly viewership of 500,000 page view. Not all thinks that way right?

We are all humans, my judgement may not be the same as you all. I may be wrong closing the thread. Please feel free to challenge me. I accept all challenges in a positive way. I see this as widening my views.

As I am representing my company who is managing this forum, I have larger concerns than you all. My work here is to make sure that MCF is a conducive place to hangout. And of cuz, I would like to have a few more female members to join us onboard. I am still single you know. haha.

Is all good. I am good. And I hope when you read finish this, you are good too!

Very well explained which you don't need to. I don't know head or tail but after reading it felt better.
  • Praise 3
  • Dislike 1