Chryst's Beauty Boudoir - Chit Chat, Ask & Be Asked

chryst

It's not advertising unless I have something to gain from it. Just sharing what works from my friends who swear by it because they (and I) want to control our hair loss. Minoxidil is the magic "drug" here and it supposedly promotes hair growth as well. You might want to check if your Pantene wonder-tonic has the same ingredient.

#admitnotadmit

Eh.. I personally tried it only once for 3 months... seems to be no difference for me. Again, different people, different scalp, different results.

I buy for you when I at DFS next.. Ai mai?

Thanks! But.. does DFS still exist?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I rotate between Kiehls and Nivea cleansers Kiehls mainly because staff price was available for close to a decade and it seemed to do what's needed for my mug.

Funny thing more hiao when younger, was on night and eye serums. These days just default to one cleanse a day. Regime kicks in whenever I travel for work, lazy bugger

ohhh Kiehls ex-staff? any opinion on midnight recovery concentrate? always wanted to try but still haven't gotten to it yet  [laugh]

Just psa for the same 8oz grapefruit cleanser, spacenk 50+ sgd after gbp conversion, lazada 80+ before discount codes

good lobang, thanks!!

Buy from dfs when there is promo, n ask for freebies, the biggest bottle is the most value for money

No much smell, its very effective especially if u r going to cold weather countries

I have tried almost whatever brands of moisturisers out there, nothing beats this

can check with you what's the usage rate like for your la mer.. classic creme right? have some reservations against the price of course. some people have told me that the biggest tub only lasts 9 months plus. i may want to get gel instead cos scared its too heavy.

I am blessed with good skin, never had a single pimple on my face for 50 years,

can consider 天生丽质? [laugh]

lucky you! 

Good, suddenly see this, got place to get discount for OC? My OC very homely and likes beauty products.

will share lobangs here if/when i see them. black friday coming, confirm got good deals everywhere.

• Praise 2

ohhh Kiehls ex-staff? any opinion on midnight recovery concentrate? always wanted to try but still haven't gotten to it yet  [laugh]

good lobang, thanks!!

can check with you what's the usage rate like for your la mer.. classic creme right? have some reservations against the price of course. some people have told me that the biggest tub only lasts 9 months plus. i may want to get gel instead cos scared its too heavy.

lucky you! 

will share lobangs here if/when i see them. black friday coming, confirm got good deals everywhere.

Good good, OC likes surprises, so must always try to surprise something each time I come back home. Condition is cannot burn pocket [:p]

i seriously need to thank my peasant lucky stars that my wife doesn't need anything other than a facial cleanser widely available in all supermarkets

[:)]

i seriously need to thank my peasant lucky stars that my wife doesn't need anything other than a facial cleanser widely available in all supermarkets

Good wife u have

Most women don't need anything more than that la.

Buy from dfs when there is promo, n ask for freebies, the biggest bottle is the most value for money

No much smell, its very effective especially if u r going to cold weather countries

I have tried almost whatever brands of moisturisers out there, nothing beats this

For body, I am now trying the loccitane Almond Supple Skin Oil, so far seems great

Wah åå®³ï¼ ççæ¯å¤©ç丽质ï¼

Doggie .. my skin cant take oil base. La mer ok ?
  • Praise 2

Good good, OC likes surprises, so must always try to surprise something each time I come back home. Condition is cannot burn pocket [:p]

good husband, lucky wife! anything in particular she likes? DFS always got very interesting traveller's sets one mah, can just grab and go.

good husband, lucky wife! anything in particular she likes? DFS always got very interesting traveller's sets one mah, can just grab and go.

Good cannot be compared lah. Just on the look out for more items.

hello grampa, you are my first victim patient! first of all, i will assume you have combination skin since you specifically said t-zone and not oily skin.

rule #1 for any type oily skin at all: do not overwash. the more you wash, the more sebum(oil) your face produces. twice a day is good enough. splashing your face with water and drying it off would be considered washing too.

suspicion #2: you are probably using the wrong kind of cleanser, if any. a bar of soap is not a cleanser. you should be using a gentle non-comedogenic cleanser. most basic loreal facial foams are okay to use, but i personally like laneige's multi cleanser and SK-II's treatment gentle cleanser.

good tip! and plus points for fellow female  :wub:

Let me chip in.

All those cleaner from Watson or Guardian.  CMI.

I use Laneige Active Water Foam cleaner.  After washing, must use moisturiser (Active Water Gel). 

In Singapore, use water-based moisturiser.  I only use oil-based moistureriser in Winter.

During the day, when feel face oily, don't use oil absorbing sheet.  It will make the skin even more oily.

Instead, use wet tissue.

• Praise 2

ohhh Kiehls ex-staff? any opinion on midnight recovery concentrate? always wanted to try but still haven't gotten to it yet [laugh]

good lobang, thanks!!

lucky you!

Babe, i reckon 3-4 months for the 100ml bottle as I don’t really keep track of the usage

I don’t use direct from the big tub, always top out to the 100ml bottle

Doggie .. my skin cant take oil base. La mer ok ?

Hi cheeky, don’t buy this without trying the sample, get some samples test first if it suits your skin type

I have some to spare for u to try, in exchange for some doggie biscuits

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1