Chryst's Beauty Boudoir - Chit Chat, Ask & Be Asked

chryst

Good cannot be compared lah. Just on the look out for more items.

i bought this during sephora sale, used it about 3 weeks so far. seems to give more "glow" than the previous version. maybe can buy for wifey? its a newish product. go instore buy should be better cos got freebies. 

https://www.sephora.sg/products/lancome-advanced-genifique-sensitive-dual-concentrate/v/default

Let me chip in.

All those cleaner from Watson or Guardian.  CMI.

I use Laneige Active Water Foam cleaner.  After washing, must use moisturiser (Active Water Gel). 

In Singapore, use water-based moisturiser.  I only use oil-based moistureriser in Winter.

During the day, when feel face oily, don't use oil absorbing sheet.  It will make the skin even more oily.

Instead, use wet tissue.

good advice!  alternatively, you can try la roche posay serozinc.

personal review - 

used as setting spray over makeup and face not oily for 6 hours on a normal weather day

used over bare skin, about 4hrs later got abit of oil at t-zone but not really shiny

in both situations, skin looked matte for most of the day and also skin feels like it can breath. 

worn over makeup, if i use finger and rub hard, the "congealed" oil will turn into little balls of sebum + foundation

Edited by chryst
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

seriously, you GUYS really use so much skincare products   [sweatdrop]

ya haha....was a bit surprised at some of the guys' posts here

:a-fun:  :D

• Praise 1

Let me chip in.

All those cleaner from Watson or Guardian.  CMI.

I use Laneige Active Water Foam cleaner.  After washing, must use moisturiser (Active Water Gel). 

In Singapore, use water-based moisturiser.  I only use oil-based moistureriser in Winter.

During the day, when feel face oily, don't use oil absorbing sheet.  It will make the skin even more oily.

Instead, use wet tissue.

waaa  Didnt know you also vainpot  :D  Everyone thought U only know IL6

• Praise 2

i bought this during sephora sale, used it about 3 weeks so far. seems to give more "glow" than the previous version. maybe can buy for wifey? its a newish product. go instore buy should be better cos got freebies. 

https://www.sephora.sg/products/lancome-advanced-genifique-sensitive-dual-concentrate/v/default

Is this that same as the black bottle? I always buy for her. But I saw the pictures says double concentrate. Could be the same except more power it it. I can look out on next trip back. Thank you

• Praise 1

ya haha....was a bit surprised at some of the guys' posts here

:a-fun:  :D

you also 天生丽质 like me, never use these products at all?  :D

QOTD: does coconut oil help? For skin care.

coconut oil is a good natural moisturiser if you can tahan the feel and smell of it. i use it on my furkid cos he had eczema and it worked when nothing else worked.

Babe, i reckon 3-4 months for the 100ml bottle as I don’t really keep track of the usage

I don’t use direct from the big tub, always top out to the 100ml bottle

thanks babe! gonna take the plunge at dfs when i travel next month. 

like Pinobii says, always ask for freebies. not to be cheapskate but for convenience on holidays and to try out their other products.

ya going to try that ... much cheaper than skii ... 

Get it from Qoo10.  Cheaper than local store.

can get onboard also if you travelling. they usually sell in a set of 2 though.

Hi Chryst, where do you usually buy the pantene hair tonic? I tried watson and ntuc but cant find it. Only have their V Pro series.

i last bought mine 2 months ago at cold storage. only a few ntuc/watsons carries this i think. stores like beauty language also have.

Is this that same as the black bottle? I always buy for her. But I saw the pictures says double concentrate. Could be the same except more power it it. I can look out on next trip back. Thank you

yes, same as the black bottle but powered up. slightly more mafan to use now.

• Praise 3

can get onboard also if you travelling. they usually sell in a set of 2 though.

I use quite a lot of products from Laneige.  Tend to buy as & when i finish it.

you also 天生丽质 like me, never use these products at all?  :D

i 天生 165cm x 165kg ugly and spotty

but use lux beauty soap nia

but like you is no hair

[:/]  :D

you also 天生丽质 like me, never use these products at all? :D

Not only him, also the other half! I bet their kids too!

All got the 天生丽质 genes

you all know the margin for cosmetics products right? just like pharmaceutical products, same type of industry but cosmetics got narrow target   [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement