Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 22 November 2017 - 07:13 PM

Youaredie
  • Youaredie
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys

May I check how long after receiving a new car, should I do up polishing/waxing/sealant etc....?

Should I wait a few months and enjoy the stock condition first, or straight away protect the car?

Any recommended shops for these items?

And any other items I should be looking out for to look after the exterior and interior?

All comments welcome!

Thanks!

Tianmo praised this

Posted 22 November 2017 - 07:18 PM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Lot of discussions on this. Any ways, going to PPS shop ASAP is advisable. I know few brothers here drove straight from showroom to PPS shop. I normally give on the next day.

Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:58 PM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Once car collected is best go send for PPS.

After PPS done.. Change rim/tyre..

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 23 November 2017 - 09:54 PM

t0y0ta
  • t0y0ta
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Its not about how quickly you do your PPS....

is about how frequent you can do regular clean and wax

just like it is not about fast fast polish the marble tiles and open the mrt station to receive riders... is about how often you inspect the pumps.

Maddriver praised this

Posted 05 December 2017 - 08:07 AM

Loudexhaust
  • Premium member
    Loudexhaust
    Clutched
    Author Image

Looking at doing PPS after I collect my car next week. What’s the more recommended PPS to do these days. Haven’t been keeping track 😂

Posted 05 December 2017 - 08:52 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Some say no need to do also can de. Lol.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:58 AM

meowc4tz
  • Premium member
    meowc4tz
    Clutched
    Author Image

Looking at doing PPS after I collect my car next week. What’s the more recommended PPS to do these days. Haven’t been keeping track 😂

I am also collecting car soon. Did some research and I think I am getting the Ceramic coating from Carousell instead of garage. Way cheaper and some more they come to your site to do.

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:25 AM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

I am also collecting car soon. Did some research and I think I am getting the Ceramic coating from Carousell instead of garage. Way cheaper and some more they come to your site to do.

Most of the authorised detailers are trained to use specific coating.. They know what to expect when the coating flashes and have ready tools to rectify it immediately..

Good to browse through the reviews.. You do not wish to drive out a patchy paint ya..

WebsiteDuragloss Car Care products
WebsiteOptimum Car Care products

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:30 AM

Ryanlim76
  • Ryanlim76
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Am checking out the IMM one as they got promotion at $299 but only single coating.

Some give 3 coating. The coating can last 3 years?

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

ACE GT Pte Ltd

ACE GT Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by LeongYewKay  |  Neutral Newbie

Great service by Weisin and Michael in explaining the tech and after care to prolong my car's beauty. Very well done coating internally and externally. Thanks!

ACE GT Pte Ltd

ACE GT Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Tjwm338  |  Neutral Newbie

Great service by the team. Could see that they were very detailed when washing the car. Very professional crew. Looking forward to years of easy paint work maintenance for my car. Highly recommended!

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Car Grooming - Wash & Polish

Quick Reply

Tags: detailing, waxing, polishing and 6 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users