Time period to wax/polish new car upon collection

Youaredie

Hi guys

May I check how long after receiving a new car, should I do up polishing/waxing/sealant etc....?

Should I wait a few months and enjoy the stock condition first, or straight away protect the car?

Any recommended shops for these items?

And any other items I should be looking out for to look after the exterior and interior?

All comments welcome!

Thanks!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Lot of discussions on this. Any ways, going to PPS shop ASAP is advisable. I know few brothers here drove straight from showroom to PPS shop. I normally give on the next day.

Its not about how quickly you do your PPS....

is about how frequent you can do regular clean and wax

just like it is not about fast fast polish the marble tiles and open the mrt station to receive riders... is about how often you inspect the pumps.

• Praise 1

I am also collecting car soon. Did some research and I think I am getting the Ceramic coating from Carousell instead of garage. Way cheaper and some more they come to your site to do.

Most of the authorised detailers are trained to use specific coating.. They know what to expect when the coating flashes and have ready tools to rectify it immediately..

Good to browse through the reviews.. You do not wish to drive out a patchy paint ya..