• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
57 replies to this topic | 345 praises

Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:31 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

How can our MCF Goddess be without a thread of her own????

BabyBlade, Demon delicate a thread for you.  You want to come here and ask about "BF"?  or whatever float? 

Anyone wants to ask Babyblade anything, come and ask her.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

And yes, I needed some NTUC vouchers badly, and need to create threads because I want to talk  myself.  [laugh]

Sunny and SiLangKia praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:43 AM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i sarpork. can buy one bar of snickers for me with your ntuc voucher?

and just so nobody say i OT:

babyblade - got anybody "judge" you for being a female rider? as in make sexist remarks and such?

Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:47 AM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Please have respect for other members/mods. If they want a thread, they will create themselves.

RadX, ins1dious, Wyfitms, Blueray, Aaronlkl, FourZero, Pinobii, 2 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:53 AM

Wyfitms
  • Premium member
    Wyfitms
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

U guys better don't talk dirty here
Later kana locked again and have to Create a new thread for pinobii
ins1dious, Picnic06-Biante15, FourZero, Pinobii, Holdenutessv and 1 Anonymous member praised this

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose

ins1dious
  • Premium member
    ins1dious
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

There seems to be an algal bloom of stupidity in MCF nowadays β€πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

I blame the Ruskies... cos aren't they always the bad guys β€πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Edited by ins1dious, 24 November 2017 - 11:53 AM.

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

U guys better don't talk dirty here
Later kana locked again and have to Create a new thread for pinobii

Girl meh? Lollllll
Wyfitms and FourZero praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:54 AM

Wyfitms
  • Premium member
    Wyfitms
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Can I ownself start ownself thread?
Or must have someone start for me?
RadX praised this

Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:58 AM

ins1dious
  • Premium member
    ins1dious
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Can I ownself start ownself thread?
Or must have someone start for me?

Of course you can!

Let's talk about Klopp πŸ˜‰

And how Pep is going to smash his glasses for him 😜

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:00 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Please have respect for other members/mods. If they want a thread, they will create themselves.

:mellow: errm.... arent u self-immolating there? 

Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:03 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

:mellow: errm.... arent u self-immolating there? 

Wah kaoz... dun use big words leh... I have to go search what immolating means

immolate
ˈΙͺmΙ™leΙͺt/
verb
gerund or present participle: immolating
kill or offer as a sacrifice, especially by burning.
"Chinese kings would immolate vast numbers of animals"
synonyms: sacrifice, offer up, offer as a sacrifice, kill as a sacrifice;
kill, slaughter, burn
"in the old days, the priests used to immolate their sacrifices at the shrine"

Still don't understand what you mean by self-immolating [confused] [confused] [confused]

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:03 PM

Wyfitms
  • Premium member
    Wyfitms
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Of course you can!

Let's talk about Klopp Γ°

And how Pep is going to smash his glasses for him Γ°

Please... if they fist fight
Klopp will KO pep in 20 seconds πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:05 PM

ins1dious
  • Premium member
    ins1dious
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Please... if they fist fight
Klopp will KO pep in 20 seconds πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Fat chance.

Pep will floor him with his bald head.

Like Zizu head butting Matterazzi

πŸ˜‚

Attached Thumbnails

• giphy.gif

Edited by ins1dious, 24 November 2017 - 12:07 PM.

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:17 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wah kaoz... dun use big words leh... I have to go search what immolating means

immolate
ˈΙͺmΙ™leΙͺt/
verb
gerund or present participle: immolating
kill or offer as a sacrifice, especially by burning.
"Chinese kings would immolate vast numbers of animals"
synonyms: sacrifice, offer up, offer as a sacrifice, kill as a sacrifice;
kill, slaughter, burn
"in the old days, the priests used to immolate their sacrifices at the shrine"

Still don't understand what you mean by self-immolating [confused] [confused] [confused]

ok la... i phrase it this way ... and very directly.... both are friends to me ... i dont want to take sides...  and i have full faith they will sit down and talk it out ... becoz they BOTH are important and funny guys to have around this beloved forum of mine... 

until they sort out their issues... lets not get involved la... 

Vid, Ender, Vratenza and FourZero praised this
Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:22 PM

ins1dious
  • Premium member
    ins1dious
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

ok la... i phrase it this way ... and very directly.... both are friends to me ... i dont want to take sides...  and i have full faith they will sit down and talk it out ... becoz they BOTH are important and funny guys to have around this beloved forum of mine... 

If one makes it public by posting in a forum... doesn't it mean getting others involved already? πŸ€”

Been listening to all oldies from Metallica recently... after catching Lars Ulrich's interview with the rest of the crew on his show "It's Electric!" on Apple Music. Some nice stories and nostalgia about their Master Of Puppets album.

Anyway... I digress... I would have posted this πŸ‘‡πŸΌ video in the Music thread... but somehow... seems more appropriate here. Enjoy a classic πŸ‘πŸΌ

Attached Thumbnails

• WhatsApp Image 2017-11-23 at 11.19.16.jpeg

Vratenza and Lok666 praised this

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:34 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I believe Vid is not taking sides...me too.

Just commenting on some recent activities in MCF that just seem so out of character of the forum.

There is already enough politics in the real world...why bring politics into this last bit of safe haven we all came to enjoy.

MCF is big enough for everyone. There is nothing to fight over. Even the volunteer Mods are free labour. What is there to fight for?

#notmypresident

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:36 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Girl meh? Lollllll

Pinobii not gal meh ? 😫😫😫
FourZero praised this
ζ¨Ήε€šηΈ½ζœ‰ζž―ζžοΌŒδΊΊε€šηΈ½ζœ‰η™½η—΄

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:44 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You checked before?  [lipsrsealed]

Buadongdong praised this
That is all.

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:45 PM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

MCF is big enough for everyone. There is nothing to fight over. Even the volunteer Mods are free labour. What is there to fight for?

got million dollar salary boh? den only i also wan

Vratenza and FourZero praised this

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:46 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Attached Thumbnails

• Emoticon 05.jpg

FourZero praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 24 November 2017 - 01:05 PM

Wyfitms
  • Premium member
    Wyfitms
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Pinobii not gal meh ? ð«ð«ð«

Yes I believe he is a girl

got million dollar salary boh? den only i also wan

No salary
But got corporate card
Centurion

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: babyblade, this, for, you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users