Angcheek this is for you

Wyfitms

U dun make fun of @bancoe hor

Unker I preambree For got study 1 Lah!! (how many times I tell you old'ready now)

@Angcheek is now PSLE again  huh?? since 2009 in MCF till now, repeat how many times ni?? [:p]

My time fail 3 times go to VITB... Geylang one most popular  

• Praise 10

Dun worry.... Some of us only Prembaree Tree flevel... You still got 3 years ahead of us :D

wah....prembaree tree can become doctor....i prembaree fore got no such luck......most i become is coolie kang!
  • Praise 2

If an intellectual and emotional quotient challenged Senior Singaporean loan shark who worship and lick the ground the MIW walks on, can own a 2nd hand BMW and a condo.....I don't see any problem with prembaree tree level student making it to a professional.

wah....prembaree tree can become doctor....i prembaree fore got no such luck......most i become is coolie kang!

• Praise 2

Height or length

Makes a lot of difference

Height when standing up = length when laying down, and it applies in more that 1 way  [grin]

Every school is good school. It doesn't matter where you end up. I support you ok

Yah every school is a good school, but XXX is a gooder school...

• Praise 6

Height when standing up = length when laying down, and it applies in more that 1 way [grin]

Yes yes

Last time my secretary went around office proclaiming that I'm longer than all the other guys

Her England not very good, she meant taller

I was speechless

• Praise 1

Yes yes

Last time my secretary went around office proclaiming that I'm longer than all the other guys

Her England not very good, she meant taller

I was speechless

good thing you were speechless and she was not... :a-panic:  :a-fun:  :a-happy:  :a-m1524:

If an intellectual and emotional quotient challenged Senior Singaporean loan shark who worship and lick the ground the MIW walks on, can own a 2nd hand BMW and a condo.....I don't see any problem with prembaree tree level student making it to a professional.

Wah, suddenly I miss that CB. [:p]

• Praise 3

@Angcheek can fit just nice in the middle seat of the rear bench in my previous GS..... :D

Most obvious difference is with the drive train, ES FWD, GS RWD, which lead to the 2nd difference, ES has no visible transmission tunnel in the rear, while GS has one, making it almost a 4 seater, imo.

@Angcheek can fit just nice in the middle seat of the rear bench in my previous GS..... :D

You make it sounds like @angcheek is a midget. [lipsrsealed]  [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5