Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
38 replies to this topic | 85 praises

Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:09 AM

Little_Solver
  • Little_Solver
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all BMW F10 owner!
All of F10 got this problem? very common problem for F10?

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1809.JPG
  • BMW F10 Handle2.jpg
  • BMW F10 Handle.jpg

Posted 30 November 2017 - 12:27 PM

LimJunanVincent
  • LimJunanVincent
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Little_Solver 

Yes I had this problem with my secondhand BMW 523i too from PPSL. Had to spend a few hundred dollars to replace them  [thumbsdown] . Only changed the ones in front even though the rear door handles are also a bit sticky. 

I suspect it is due to the fact that I park my car in an open carpark. Don't think the material used can handle the heat in Singapore. Do you park in an open carpark too? 

Was looking through various chatgroups too and realise that this is a common issue with quite a few models of BMW.  

Posted 30 November 2017 - 01:09 PM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hi Little_Solver 

Yes I had this problem with my secondhand BMW 523i too from PPSL. Had to spend a few hundred dollars to replace them  [thumbsdown] . Only changed the ones in front even though the rear door handles are also a bit sticky. 

I suspect it is due to the fact that I park my car in an open carpark. Don't think the material used can handle the heat in Singapore. Do you park in an open carpark too? 

Was looking through various chatgroups too and realise that this is a common issue with quite a few models of BMW.  

my friend has this problem ... luckily my mer is going strong.. daily under heat and rain and dust ...and the interior still good. dont buy bmw buy merc hahha

Posted 30 November 2017 - 01:47 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sticky handles on F10?

Ahemmm....RadX was the 1st owner izit?
Thaiyotakamli, Wyfitms, Mercury1 and Vid praised this

Posted 30 November 2017 - 02:17 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

which china car is this?

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 30 November 2017 - 02:58 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

some bmw face this issue, i ever seen a 7er unit with sticky door. quite disgusting. 

Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:34 PM

LimJunanVincent
  • LimJunanVincent
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

My family's F10 BMW 523i was our first continental car.

While other aspects of the car were impressive and certainly worth the premium, the sticky door handle issue really put me off and made me wonder if I should be buying a BMW for my next car. Hope this is no longer an issue with the newer models!

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:38 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

While other aspects of the car were impressive and certainly worth the premium, the sticky door handle issue really put me off and made me wonder if I should be buying a BMW for my next car. Hope this is no longer an issue with the newer models!

Don't buy German car particularly BMW.

Sticky door handle leaves a bad impression.

By the ways, what's so tua kee about German car huh?

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:45 PM

Beregond
  • Beregond
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

100 buks +- will fix that .

u let such a minor issue change your decision on buying a car meh

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:49 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sticky handles on F10?

Ahemmm....RadX was the 1st owner izit?

i would be more inclined to think it's Mustank gor gor

:D

Volvobrick praised this

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:06 PM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Seems like a common problem for BMWs, Maserati (even new ones) and those cars with "fun" things happening in them before..... sticky seats or carpet. [laugh]

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:08 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i would be more inclined to think it's Mustank gor gor

:D

Simi Kang Tao
I no money buy such a luxurious car lah
Think also don’t want to think

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:18 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Simi Kang Tao
I no money buy such a luxurious car lah
Think also don’t want to think

your lolly handles sticky or not?

:XD:

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:20 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

your lolly handles sticky or not?

No sticky lah
But oily :grin:
Don’t ask me why oily ah :XD:
Enye praised this

Posted 01 December 2017 - 01:06 PM

Felipe
  • Felipe
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Use isopropyl alcohol and wipe. Available at pharmacy. The more expensive way is use carbon fibre wrap or replace new handles

Posted 01 December 2017 - 01:20 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Lol.. Aren't u a proud German car owner my friend? :D

Don't buy German car particularly BMW.

Sticky door handle leaves a bad impression.

By the ways, what's so tua kee about German car huh?

"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 01 December 2017 - 01:35 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Lol.. Aren't u a proud German car owner my friend? :D

I drives a British car.

Posted 01 December 2017 - 01:36 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hahaha.. Its a BMW MINI :D

I drives a British car.

Davidtch praised this
"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 01 December 2017 - 01:43 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hahaha.. Its a BMW MINI :D

R56 is very distinct in most parts as compared to run-of-the-mill BMW.

Aaronlkl praised this

Posted 02 December 2017 - 08:04 AM

Little_Solver
  • Little_Solver
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Little_Solver

Yes I had this problem with my secondhand BMW 523i too from PPSL. Had to spend a few hundred dollars to replace them [thumbsdown] . Only changed the ones in front even though the rear door handles are also a bit sticky.

Hi,maybe it’s weather problem, Singapore is to hot😓.
I found a cheap way to replace it😄.

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: bmw, bmw f10 door handle and 7 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users