What kind of weekender are you?

DACH

43 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of weekender are you?

• Go out on Saturdays and stay at home on Sundays.
    • Stay at home on Saturdays and go out on Sundays
    • Work on Saturdays and Sundays or either one.
    • Go out on both Saturdays and Sundays.
    • Stay at home on both Saturdays and Sundays.
    • Everyday is a weekend for me.

The church beside my house 7am already got cars queueing to go into the carpark on Saturday morning. By 8am, long queue and jam. That's when queue cutting happens and the horning happens. My wife complain to me cos always wake her up.

Then afternoon, the cycle continue.

The evening crowd much civilised.

Church goers who drive to church, please kindly be considerate. And avoid using the horn in the morning.

Traditional church? Then maybe got chance.

Prosperity church? Then no way.

:D

↡ Advertisement

The church beside my house 7am already got cars queueing to go into the carpark on Saturday morning. By 8am, long queue and jam. That's when queue cutting happens and the horning happens. My wife complain to me cos always wake her up.

Church goers who drive to church, please kindly be considerate. And avoid using the horn in the morning.

You live near Chong Fu Pri Sch?

Living in China, get off work early and go dinner and drink, play MJ till late night then go back sleep. Sleep till naturally wake up on Sunday. Go eat something then Wait at friend's place to play MJ, then dinner and play again and finally go back sleep:b

In SG, wake up Sat and guai guai at home, buy breakfast and do housework till wife ready to go out, wherever we go then go to Uncle's house where MIL always there. Send MIL back then go back sleep. Sunday, sleep till wake up, buy breakfast, wash car. Go shopping, dinner and guai guai go home:b

• Praise 1

Living in China, get off work early and go dinner and drink, play MJ till late night then go back sleep. Sleep till naturally wake up on Sunday. Go eat something then Wait at friend's place to play MJ, then dinner and play again and finally go back sleep:b

In SG, wake up Sat and guai guai at home, buy breakfast and do housework till wife ready to go out, wherever we go then go to Uncle's house where MIL always there. Send MIL back then go back sleep. Sunday, sleep till wake up, buy breakfast, wash car. Go shopping, dinner and guai guai go home:b

Looks like you are having a good time in China.  :XD:

Looks like you are having a good time in China. :XD:

Tha's the only thing I can look forward to every weekend leh.....don't expect me to go sing song and still save money.

Twincharged

You even more earlier! Looks like many still wake up quite early on weekend and start the day.

I think most wake up earlier on weekends lo. The market I go to, will have long queue for pork and fish by the time I am there by 6.30am. Got to reach before 5.30am if don't want to queue.

• Praise 2

I think most wake up earlier on weekends lo. The market I go to, will have long queue for pork and fish by the time I am there by 6.30am. Got to reach before 5.30am if don't want to queue.

If weekends also wake up early, like whole week like no rest like this. So i tend to wake up like 1-2 hours later than on weekdays.

If weekends also wake up early, like whole week like no rest like this. So i tend to wake up like 1-2 hours later than on weekdays.

For me difficult. The brain already wired to wake up early.

Time to change house   [laugh]

Traditional church? Then maybe got chance.

Prosperity church? Then no way.

:D

Get loud speakers and play some traditional funeral music for them every week.

• Praise 1

For me difficult. The brain already wired to wake up early.

Weekend must learn to relax a bit ma. 

Edited by 13177

Twincharged

Usually auto wake up before my alarm rings. Don't really like sleeping unless I'm very bored or tired.

its a sound that is made when certain activity is done...

Like what?

Slapping ownself?

Clapping hands?

↡ Advertisement