10x10 running challenge, 4Dec17-11Feb18

Tianmo

bros and sis, my application got rejected so cant join you all on 5 Dec. have an enjoyable run! i will try to drop by if any interim MU runs, if not then the final run  [thumbsup]

No worries bro, I am sure there will be more runs coming up.  [thumbsup]

Meanwhile as long as you OTOT 10km a week, we are still in a group!!!  [grouphug]  ^_^  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Well done @Tianmo..... hope you will have more other locations like east coast also too ; sorry can’t come for this one - all the best

• Praise 2

Well done @Tianmo..... hope you will have more other locations like east coast also too ; sorry can’t come for this one - all the best

No worries bro, look out for more runs coming your way.  [:p]

Oh and yes, East coast will be our closing run in early Feb 2018.  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

@pinobii

hahhaah i wish i can go. Doctor asked me to stop running for a while due to my knee and back issues :S

I thinking walking should not be a problem.

Updated

Our start of event run will be 

Date: 5 Dec 2017 (Tues)
Time: 7pm
10 Tebing lane, Singapore 828849
(meet outside Popeyes)

1) Tianmo
2) Lala81
3) Ender
4) Sadan 
5) Jerminator
6) Desrongrong
7) Tohto  (TBC)

@pinobii

hahhaah i wish i can go. Doctor asked me to stop running for a while due to my knee and back issues :S

take care... as mentioned, can consider to do swimming, less impact on your knees... 

Ender is a stalker sia. [laugh]

@ender is keeping track of activities mah, that is being responsible hor.  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Cos this week I din run ma ð

Ya, I realize that your run is dated last week. I think is you just approved my request to follow you, then your latest run starts to appear in my feed. Edited by Ender

Now my running I have to run with 2 apps after download Strava.

All my running is using Runkeeper previous, so I want to keep all my record there.

@ender is keeping track of activities mah, that is being responsible hor. [thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

Just wana make sure everyone is on the leaderboard for easy tracking ma.
  • Praise 3

Now my running I have to run with 2 apps after download Strava.

All my running is using Runkeeper previous, so I want to keep all my record there.

you can use 1 apps, and screenshot your runs, post it over at exercise thread so we can record it. 

Not necessary must use strava if you dont want to. We are using it for ease of monitoring.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I have been using runzi, but seem like it cannot work well with strava, so I am trying to move away from it and use strava alone for recording.  ^_^

• Praise 1

Ya, I realize that your run is dated last week. I think is you just approved my request to follow you, then your latest run starts to appear in my feed.

Oic. I just saw the request to follow me today only. That's why I only approved today.

And I din know I need to approve.. maybe the app updated the privacy settings itself when I updated the app

• Praise 1

you can use 1 apps, and screenshot your runs, post it over at exercise thread so we can record it.

Not necessary must use strava if you dont want to. We are using it for ease of monitoring. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I have been using runzi, but seem like it cannot work well with strava, so I am trying to move away from it and use strava alone for recording. ^_^

No problem. Just continue use 2 apps.

jie, i can see your run in the MCF running club leaderboard, along with the rest of us. total of 7 for now.

waa actually very paiseh to be at the bottom of the list... i shall go for another run later this week

↡ Advertisement