Why all those who quit are normally good employees?

ChaosMyth

My ex-subordinate often took more than 2 hours for lunch. I questioned him and his reply is to build rapport with colleagues.

Like i said, people talking during work in the office also to build rapport with colleagues. Lol. So in the end what did you do to him?

↡ Advertisement

Like i said, people talking during work in the office also to build rapport with colleagues. Lol. So in the end what did you do to him?

I couldnt touch him as like some other commented, such kind of folk typically is protected by higher authority from other means. However, once this protection has been removed, they will be the 1st to go

I couldnt touch him as like some other commented, such kind of folk typically is protected by higher authority from other means. However, once this protection has been removed, they will be the 1st to go

Maybe this is the reason why these people can behave in such a way, cause no one can touch them and got protected by higher authority.  [rolleyes]

My ex-subordinate often took more than 2 hours for lunch. I questioned him and his reply is to build rapport with colleagues.

I always eat with my team so I never need to ask them why they take 2 hour lunch.  [thumbsup]

:D

People join companies

People leave managers

The reason good employees quit

is simply because there are a lot of lousy managers.

:D

if employees leave because of bad managers, then managers leave because of what?

bad Directors? theres always a boss above haha...

if employees leave because of bad managers, then managers leave because of what?

Probably lack of prospects.

Once you reach a certain level, it will be harder for you to climb further.

If you are the kind who wants stability and work till retire, you will just want to be the manager and continue with the high position till you retire.

If you are the kind who wants more than what you think the company cannot give you, you quit and jump ship to better ones. 

Probably lack of prospects.

Once you reach a certain level, it will be harder for you to climb further.

If you are the kind who wants stability and work till retire, you will just want to be the manager and continue with the high position till you retire.

If you are the kind who wants more than what you think the company cannot give you, you quit and jump ship to better ones.

I guess many people who have reached manager level, they would be contented, whether can climb further or not doesnt matter, pay got continue to increase ok liao. Afterall they are manager already.

wah i also want to become manyzer in future

next appraisal i ask my boss to promote me to store manyzer

I guess many people who have reached manager level, they would be contented, whether can climb further or not doesnt matter, pay got continue to increase ok liao. Afterall they are manager already.

There is a limit on how far their salaries can go.

And that limit would also slow down the rate of salary increase.

Unless they go join a different industry la.

There is a limit on how far their salaries can go.

And that limit would also slow down the rate of salary increase.

Unless they go join a different industry la.

Some company will have many grades for manager position, so if they hit the salary cap, they would need to promote to another grade, but still manager lo. Then their salary can continue to increase under the new grade range at least for many many years before they hit another salary cap. Maybe by then he/she already due for retirement liao. Edited by 13177

Some company will have many grades for manager position, so if they hit the salary cap, they would need to promote to another grade, but still manager lo. Then their salary can continue to increase under the new grade range at least for many many years before they hit another salary cap. Maybe by then he/she already due for retirement liao.

That is if the company is a big corporate.