Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Foreigners who bought earlier confirm die cock stand!  :D  [knife]

what happened to those who dont have a cock and bought 

cannot die?

• Praise 3

I doubt this will be a permanent rule.

He is posturing for better deal. What are the terms of this deal will be away from the public eyes.

Malaysia still has the Malaysia 2nd Home program.

maybe if freehold convert to 99 yrs lease or follow China's 70 yrs lease. They must take a cue from our hdb.......

I suspect the deal country garden was "too good"

like what Dr M did with HSR, he is doing it again with country garden to squeeze something back

we cant really blame Dr M because he is doing to benefit Malaysia as a whole

nothing is fair and we can say deal signed by last adminstration

then why dont we look at ourselves

deal signed for withdrawal of our CPF at 55 as promised by last adminstration (old guards) but new adminstration suka suka change

then you say Malaysia cannot like that but SG can with her own people

maybe if freehold convert to 99 yrs lease or follow China's 70 yrs lease. They must take a cue from our hdb.......

• Praise 2

So then if suddenly the goahead gostan govt of Malaysia (which incidentally is infamous for)  such doings.... the developers how?? they have to pay back the buyers but now they will all also go bust as which kayu local will buy @ such inflated prices....  looks like mayhem... again now.... even the Sultan of Johor also I'm sure got share one ........ Mahathir will incur the wrath  

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1

I suspect the deal country garden was "too good"

like what Dr M did with HSR, he is doing it again with country garden to squeeze something back

we cant really blame Dr M because he is doing to benefit Malaysia as a whole

nothing is fair and we can say deal signed by last adminstration

then why dont we look at ourselves

deal signed for withdrawal of our CPF at 55 as promised by last adminstration (old guards) but new adminstration suka suka change

then you say Malaysia cannot like that but SG can with her own people

may Dr M want a free penthouse but they gave him a studio

so he not happy

under Najib everything boleh! With mahathir sure cannot get good deal.......he is shrewd just like our old man. Nonetheless, he is saving MY from external forces and trying to get a upper hand in deals gave out by the previous administration. Bet the Sultan of Johor wont be happy with this new revelation........he has his hands in the cookie jar!

under Najib everything boleh! With mahathir sure cannot get good deal.......he is shrewd just like our old man. Nonetheless, he is saving MY from external forces and trying to get a upper hand in deals gave out by the previous administration. Bet the Sultan of Johor wont be happy with this new revelation........he has his hands in the cookie jar!

There must be a reason why the sultan has billions 

Legally he may have done nothing wrong

sounded a lot like our own 

• Praise 1

So then if suddenly the goahead gostan govt of Malaysia (which incidentally is infamous for)  such doings.... the developers how?? they have to pay back the buyers but now they will all also go bust as which kayu local will buy @ such inflated prices....  looks like mayhem... again now.... even the Sultan of Johor also I'm sure got share one ........ Mahathir will incur the wrath  

In some other countries, developer comes in, buys the land then the govt suddenly imposes an ABSD on their potential buyers with the stroke of a pen.

Any difference?  [laugh]

• Praise 1

There must be a reason why the sultan has billions f

Legally he may have done nothing wrong

sounded a lot like our own

By right Johore is his....thats why they can threaten to get out of the federation before the last election. So cant compare with ours........ours are elected while theirs are hereditary eventhough they came from the blood of the Bendahara of old.

In some other countries, developer comes in, buys the land then the govt suddenly imposes an ABSD on their potential buyers with the stroke of a pen.

Any difference? [laugh]

got.....one do to foreigners the other do to their own....

Any difference?  [laugh]

difference in severity.

Overseas buyers cannot buy a project which was marketed at overseas buyers in the first place.

Vs imposing a ABSD that affects foreign and singapore held developers both and an ABSD that didn't say u can't buy, we just tax u a lot  [laugh]

anyway Country Garden also seems puzzled since they just met mahathir last week 

https://www.scmp.com/business/article/2161526/country-garden-shares-see-saw-amid-confusion-over-mahathirs-ban-foreign?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1535364287

Maybe got Conspiracy theory.... Maybe China govt want to punish all those whom bring money out of the country (maybe to launder and mostly undeclared ) and all kenna now!!... now the Buyers dare not even approach the China Govt ... maybe Mahathir got pakat pakat one with the China govt..... China also got impose capital control also

• Praise 8

Maybe got Conspiracy theory.... Maybe China govt want to punish all those whom bring money out of the country (maybe to launder and mostly undeclared ) and all kenna now!!... now the Buyers dare not even approach the China Govt ... maybe Mahathir got pakat pakat one with the China govt..... China also got impose capital control also

not really. most of them bought before capital flight controls were tightened in 2017. And many of them are ordinary citizens wanting to diversify or move to a healthier environment.

• Praise 1

Long story short, buy Malaysia properties with your eyes open wide wide and know what you are buying for. I have not sympathy towards any one who brought and now kpkb. Either he is too dumb to understand history or just too arrogant to ignore history.

Edited by Tiger1
  • Praise 2

not really. most of them bought before capital flight controls were tightened in 2017. And many of them are ordinary citizens wanting to diversify or move to a healthier environment.

sakali Madhatter say return all the money from the project 1st then redo all the contracts.....buyers lan lan. Returned money all go back China and with capital control it will be hard to sign another contract. Buyers go lawyers also lan lan..........

Long story short, buy Malaysia properties with your eyes open wide wide and know what you are buying for. I have not sympathy towards any one who brought and now kpkb. Either he is too dumb to understand history or just too arrogant to ignore history.

Anyway Mahathir may flip prata again. Who knows ... unless it's official policy like quota on PRC applications for Malaysia My 2nd Home numbers.

the PRC buyers are considered 1st timers. They not much experience in this part of the world  [:p]

• Praise 1

all shoot laoma left right centre

what if ahjib kor rule for another 2-terms

how big is the debt hole!

just look at what PH reveal ahjib kor made 80% payment for ECRL project

just assume all the mega projects sure got “problem” and “stupidity”

sekali forest city got a 50 years tax free or concessions? [lipsrsealed]

now dont allow foreigner to buy

jit dong jeng liao!!! [laugh]

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Anyway Mahathir may flip prata again. Who knows ... unless it's official policy like quota on PRC applications for Malaysia My 2nd Home numbers.

the PRC buyers are considered 1st timers. They not much experience in this part of the world  [:p]

i saw some comment from other place.

say M just not happy this project he never receive angpao.

all the angpao go to N pocket.

if he flip prata again, and say its misunderstanding.

then its highly possible  :XD:

• Praise 1

Dr M,Malaysia Prime Minister,just said JB Forest City,non Malaysian cannot buy... [bigcry] I wonder what happened to those who already bought it.? :a-bang:

↡ Advertisement