DON DON DONKI Singapore!

BabyBlade

old men hard to please. music you complain. no music you complain. throw in a few set in costume your will cheer with hands in the air.

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

They keep repeating the don don donki music, super irritating. Spoilt my mood shopping around the store.

was at the orchard central outlet a few weeks back.. they not playing the don don donki music anymore.. hopefully it's just an initial opening tradition and the tanjong pagar outlet will phase it out soon.. 

Internal Moderator

was at Don Donki at Tanjong Pagar yesterday (apparently they opened on 14 Jun). saw many Jap products, many people queuing and buying stuff... not to mention the "Don don donki" music...

attachicon.gif20180615_192800.jpg

attachicon.gif20180615_193200.jpg

wah $40 for this. doesn't even taste as good. might as well go to any ramen shop also more worth it hahaha.

Supersonic

wah $40 for this. doesn't even taste as good. might as well go to any ramen shop also more worth it hahaha.

its $40 for one box of 5 packs, but agree with you that might as well just go to ramen shops haha...

Supersonic

was at the orchard central outlet a few weeks back.. they not playing the don don donki music anymore.. hopefully it's just an initial opening tradition and the tanjong pagar outlet will phase it out soon.. 

Was at orchard central outlet few weeks ago, dont think they got play this irritating don donki music.  [laugh]

Supercharged

Was at orchard central outlet few weeks ago, dont think they got play this irritating don donki music.  [laugh]

my wife was say they were playing the don don donki music when she was there about 3 mths back.. 

Supersonic

my wife was say they were playing the don don donki music when she was there about 3 mths back.. 

Doesnt really matter much whether they are playing or not, since i dont really go donki often. Lol.

Internal Moderator

its $40 for one box of 5 packs, but agree with you that might as well just go to ramen shops haha...

Yeap I've bought two boxes from japan when I was at Tokyo. I think they were approximately $25 for a pack of 5. At $40 they're too overpriced. You still gotta add your own ingredients like chasu unless you're ok with eating just plain noodles + soup. Haha.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

If the shopping is enjoyable, you wont care about the music. 

Supersonic

If the shopping is enjoyable, you wont care about the music. 

Music in the store would still affect the shopping mood de.

Supersonic

Music in the store would still affect the shopping mood de.

Aiya, now removed, so you should be glad.

• Praise 1