DON DON DONKI Singapore!

BabyBlade

haha you go today or tomorrow also same same leh... anyway i may not go tonight cause sure many people... 

I changed my mind. Maybe next month or the coming months.

Hope it still survive till next year.

I see it as a good alternative to Meidi-ya.  [laugh]

No diff, Rolex is the same, japan, Brazil, Singapore wherever.

How about this?

IMG_0326.jpg?fit=550%2C720

D426833a.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Since this is a car forum... worth a mention that Donki is doing a blitz using their own Tesla Model X... Check out the livery on that X!!

post-3869-0-94404800-1512180341_thumb.jpg

post-3869-0-45016700-1512180398_thumb.jpg

• Praise 3

why they use Tesla car instead of one of their very own Jap cars...

Why does anyone buy a unique car? LOL

They are creating a brand for themselves, so probably they want to do that with another unique and forward-thinking brand...

Or it just could be that the owner likes Tesla and can afford it...

#idunno

Why does anyone buy a unique car? LOL

They are creating a brand for themselves, so probably they want to do that with another unique and forward-thinking brand...

Or it just could be that the owner likes Tesla and can afford it...

#idunno

no worries bro, question was meant to be rhetoric haha...

i thought Japan would pride themselves with their own cars...

no worries bro, question was meant to be rhetoric haha...

i thought Japan would pride themselves with their own cars...

I know bro... But just like there are JDM fans... Tesla probably started a new ADM fanbase as well...

There are a lot of Tesla in HK & China too...

• Praise 1

Was there after lunch earlier, left in less then 20 mins, too crowded and looking at the queue to pay, Gave up!

Manage to see the price of UFO Maggie noodles - $2.20, NTUC Fairprice selling at $2.00.

Cannot cannot comment on price of other items cause chance to really see the price.

• Praise 4

Went there yesterday to take a look but did not enjoy visiting the shop at all. Too crowded and very frustrating to walk within the crowds. Shouldn't be so kiasu in the first place. Regretted going to Orchard Rd yesterday as the whole stretch was so crowded and messy. Ultimately feeling tired, hot, giddy and frustrated walking among the crowds. Never thought going to Orchard Rd is such a nightmare these days, compared to more than 10 years ago. [thumbsdown]  [mad] post-180434-0-43690800-1512241122_thumb.jpg

Would want to go again maybe during weekdays working hours or months later.

However I have to say the place is quite a good place to explore. Can find almost everything, food, fashion accessories, small electrical appliances, toys, etc. It's like a Japanese GIANT.

Managed to bought this prawn rice cracker snack. Pay at a very isolated cashier with no queue at all.

post-180434-0-44744000-1512241121_thumb.jpg

post-180434-0-32388800-1512241120_thumb.jpg

Actually wanted to buy more things but the queues are very long. Don't feel like wasting time and my friends wanted to get out of the crazy crowds asap. Was very tempted by the salmon steak. One piece I found was about SGD12 for about 300 grams.  [jawdrop]

Will go again once the hype is over.  [mad] The crowds really spoil the whole shopping experience.

• Praise 3

Went there yesterday to take a look but did not enjoy visiting the shop at all. Too crowded and very frustrating to walk within the crowds. Shouldn't be so kiasu in the first place. Regretted going to Orchard Rd yesterday as the whole stretch was so crowded and messy. Ultimately feeling tired, hot, giddy and frustrated walking among the crowds. Never thought going to Orchard Rd is such a nightmare these days, compared to more than 10 years ago. [thumbsdown][mad]attachicon.gif37897119345_0e9cbc4093_k.jpg

However I have to say the place is quite a good place to explore. Can find almost everything, food, fashion accessories, small electrical appliances, toys, etc. It's like a Japanese GIANT.

Managed to bought this prawn rice cracker snack. Pay at a very isolated cashier with no queue at all.

attachicon.gif38786581481_474fa66a60_k.jpg

attachicon.gif38070333564_760d4477cb_k.jpg

Actually wanted to buy more things but the queues are very long. Don't feel like wasting time and my friends wanted to get out of the crazy crowds asap. Was very tempted by the salmon steak. One piece I found was about SGD12 for about 300 grams. [jawdrop]

Will go again once the hype is over. [mad] The crowds really spoil the whole shopping experience.

Wow...strange huh....went on first day wasnt so bad, maybe its weekday

Went there yesterday to take a look but did not enjoy visiting the shop at all. Too crowded and very frustrating to walk within the crowds. Shouldn't be so kiasu in the first place. Regretted going to Orchard Rd yesterday as the whole stretch was so crowded and messy. Ultimately feeling tired, hot, giddy and frustrated walking among the crowds. Never thought going to Orchard Rd is such a nightmare these days, compared to more than 10 years ago. [thumbsdown]  [mad] attachicon.gif37897119345_0e9cbc4093_k.jpg

attachicon.gif38786581481_474fa66a60_k.jpg

attachicon.gif38070333564_760d4477cb_k.jpg

Actually wanted to buy more things but the queues are very long. Don't feel like wasting time and my friends wanted to get out of the crazy crowds asap. Was very tempted by the salmon steak. One piece I found was about SGD12 for about 300 grams.  [jawdrop]

Will go again once the hype is over.  [mad] The crowds really spoil the whole shopping experience.

if you go means you are part of the kiasu crowd what.

• Praise 2

The Yama 18 and hibeki 30 is good price there , whisky lover should go there get a bottle and open for Xmas and new year

In Singapore?

How much?

since it is open 24/7, can always go early morning or after midnight.

my bus ride to office will pass by Orchard, maybe I will drop by in one of the morning :D

↡ Advertisement